New PurE2 v. 6.5 to test - your feedback, please...

There are 1,315 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 138,021 times. The last Post () by krasnoludek123.

• Why ipk?

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• My friend /  gorski

to install a necessary file( libcrypt.so & libss1.1)

Otherwise, the emu did not work, but caused the device to hang & it did not appear in list purCamd Manager

This was done after several experiments, and this led to the use of a file that does not belong to our processor that we prepared to extract

a file ( libcrypt.so & libss1.1) The lack of an ipk file for Spark devices for oscam

The result is shown in the image above

If you know another easy way, we hope you will mention it to us

138268-6a27f64e2e9a32c7b42-png

Enjoy & Good luck

?thumbnail=1

• hello everyone

i just had some kind of crash with pure 6.5 in my octagone sf8008

after i made a software update inside image

when i press menu it doeasnt show the menu at all

and if i click on any button beside exit

it will crash green image and restart after 3 crashes

27a4ddc2838.jpg

also i cant get into root with DCC

• Thanx, guys, I shall investigate this further with the coders...

I have already reported the crash and no GENERAL MENU to the coders last night (H9 Combo, also HiSilicon SoC).

Blue button gave me OLM, for instance and it all worked fine, except, as you say, no general Menu... crashing all the time, yes...

But as far as SH4 OSCam is concerned - not sure. If I remember correctly, it worked fine. But I haven't fired it up lately, so must check it from scratch....

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• I bougth from a friend, received today and testing now...

After install "secret/extra" feed, I don't see option to download cams

2f829f5d.jpg

0bcab7e518.jpg

b49f05de954e39ec418b.jpg

Dream Two, h9sSE/h9s/h9 twin, sf8008/sx88/sx88+, Osmini4k, Gt-Media v8UHD/GTC/v9prime/v8xs/m7x/finder2, Amiko SHD 8900, Vu Zero/Zero 4K, Mecool K1/K2/K3, Azamerica s2015, Nazabox Xgame, Koqit K1 mini, TBS 5520se/5925/6922se/6903x, Openbox X5/S9, AZBOX TITAN twin/Premium+/Elite, Rasp Pi/pi3/pi4, t95 max+, Freesky Triplo X, Orange Pi PC, Coolsat 5000, Dm528s, DM800se, Satlink 6933/6960/6932, Mygica S270, Pixelview PlayTV . Motorized 5m - C band(20ºE - 116.8ºW), Motorized 1,80m - KU band

• root@amiko8900:/usr/bin# ./ncam

./ncam: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.0.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

root@amiko8900:/usr/bin# ln -sf /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.1 /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.2

root@amiko8900:/usr/bin# ./ncam

./ncam: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

root@amiko8900:/usr/bin# ln -sf /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.1 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.2

root@amiko8900:/usr/bin# ./ncam

./ncam: /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.2: version `OPENSSL_1.0.0' not found (required by ./ncam)

./ncam: /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.2: version `OPENSSL_1.0.0' not found (required by ./ncam)

root@amiko8900:/usr/bin#

Oscam appear and working fine after put manually /scripts/cam/ "name".... ncam error OPENSSL (posted above)

5cfee97732795c4522097.png

5abd8b26634c3cc5f.jpg

Dream Two, h9sSE/h9s/h9 twin, sf8008/sx88/sx88+, Osmini4k, Gt-Media v8UHD/GTC/v9prime/v8xs/m7x/finder2, Amiko SHD 8900, Vu Zero/Zero 4K, Mecool K1/K2/K3, Azamerica s2015, Nazabox Xgame, Koqit K1 mini, TBS 5520se/5925/6922se/6903x, Openbox X5/S9, AZBOX TITAN twin/Premium+/Elite, Rasp Pi/pi3/pi4, t95 max+, Freesky Triplo X, Orange Pi PC, Coolsat 5000, Dm528s, DM800se, Satlink 6933/6960/6932, Mygica S270, Pixelview PlayTV . Motorized 5m - C band(20ºE - 116.8ºW), Motorized 1,80m - KU band

• OK, just for you, guys, I dug out my old Alien2, didn't even dust it off, took out the carefully put together Image Manager USB stick (with 3 carefully setup images on it) and reflashed it all from scratch, with the latest 6.5 image of 3/6/20. So, 4 images destroyed for you... I hope you appreciate it... I mean, it's 4am now, FCOL... What a nutter I am...:laugh1:

Installed Flash Expander, then put in 16GB USB stick with 2 partitions, one for /usr and the other to act as /media/hdd, for all sorts...

Painfully slow old machine, for each not only major but also minor change - restart... Go to the loo, make yourself a drink, take your vitamins, have a bite... it took a long time to do it, trust me... I mean, it didn't like the HDMI cable, it kept losing the image... ahhh, a nightmare... But I did it... So...

After this I installed the External feed - and sure enough, there was no CamD section to download Softcams from... (Coders!:rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:)

I continued installing a bunch of FNC plugins etc.

We'll see later on... ;)

• gorski

Thanks you so much for your genuine support. I have never seen a team supports their image in such a way. Keep it up. Most images stopped supporting old box. I hope you don't. Even if they continued to support their images, I will never replace purE2 by any other image on earth. I just started using it a month or 2 ago. It is different, unique, ahead of other images, you name it, you get it. I can see the passion through the team support and the fine art the team offers. It is not being a nutter at all :D

And sorry for your four-image loss :(

Waiting for your review re FNC plugins.

Can you also check if you can change your city to a city outside Germany, please. All the cities offered are in Germany I guess.

In my 28.02.2020 build, FFmpeg is not installed. Can you check if it is installed in the latest build.

• ahmed gazye

Thank you so much, Ahmed. I followed your tip and now I can see ncam in the list. It worked just fine :)

I later tried to install oscam IPK through software management but nothing installed. I guess I need to force install it though telnet, maybe the oscam IPK tries to replace libcrypt.so & libss1.1 already added by ncam IPK. I will also try to FTP the oscam binary before attempting the IPK file as missing libraries are already added. I will keep you posted.

• Forget ipk, says Delphi:

"sh4 - feeds updated need to install or reinstall :

enigma2-plugin-external-extra-feed

So, Telnet command should do it...

Zgemma H9 Combo could be rebuilt later today."

We'll see about SF8008, I'll let you know.

Rr. FFmpeg - you'll get it with FNC plugins, see the Sticky, with other important plugins/tools/parts of PurE2 ecosystem.

Cities for weather report? Yes, Estuary config, then weather, then MENU button, then Edit, Search, Save, Exit, speaking from top of my head...

Now, home schooling must continue... l8r... ;)

• I found slowly zapping problem with my devices. For all my backups, I send complete /etc/enigma2 for all my receivers, then, yesterday, my Amiko 8900 appear slowly to move channels list, then, after keep PurE2 "settings" only, working fine. There are some lines incompatibles between OpenATV and PurE2 settings... Then I need test again after keep for dm800se and H9s.

• My friend / frankviana

for Amiko 8900

As for copying openatv & pure2 the slowly & weight and delay in the sound due to the copy consuming all the RAM assigned to the device, which is, as you know, it is necessary to use the CacheFlush or ClearMem plugin, and they are set to scan every 5 minutes, and a swap file must be created for the copy in order for the copy to work well It is also better to change the main skins with another light skins because it consumes

a large part of the ram After doing the above, you will find the version as wonderful

Enjoy & Good luck
    ?thumbnail=1

• After remove, update e install, camd (extra feed) appear again

Thx

• My old Alien2 is constantly flickering badly - could be HW or - I don't know but it is not only annoying, it's impossible to watch sometimes... Sometimes I can't get the TV image without restarting and I have to do it blind, as there is nothing on TV screen.... just LCD to guide you...

Rebooting is painfully slow when compared with new generation STBs, Alien has limited functionality due to very limited raw power, even with SWAP file etc. SH4 only has 192MB RAM, guys, small flash, very old processor...

Fabulous HD picture quality and all but it's a darn old machine....

No one can do miracles with it: if one wants full functionality - one simply must be patient with it, that's all there is to it...

And it will still be limited, when compared with new generation STBs...

==============UPDATE=============

DO NOT RESTORE settings even with the same image, when a lot of changes occur!

And DEFINITELY not from one image to another, as they differ in structure...

I merely went to SW update (online) and after restart - Camd section was there, with all its dolby delights...:rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

I installed manually a working DreamExplorer, VPN Manager and YouTube by Taapat. I will get back to you with results...

I doubt OpenVPN could work properly, given the limited firepower...

• I found slowly zapping problem with my devices. For all my backups, I send complete /etc/enigma2 for all my receivers, then, yesterday, my Amiko 8900 appear slowly to move channels list, then, after keep PurE2 "settings" only, working fine. There are some lines incompatibles between OpenATV and PurE2 settings... Then I need test again after keep for dm800se and H9s.

After some skin tests changes, I have channels list slowly again (each 3 channels until load full list)... I don't know why...

Restoring my backup from yesterday.

Yes... This receiver (Amiko 8900) I see high quality picture contrast, including SD channels. I'm using Samsung 4k tv.

• With a lot of patience, I managed to get Iwaatch-FNC going on my old and rather limited Alien2... OLM wasn't starting...

Eastern Promises (2007) in full HD (1080) started and worked for a short time of testing it... It would have been better on 720, as it started stuttering...

StreamLord worked perfectly, no flickering etc.

Now I think something's off in Sat TV part... Not sure if it's HW or SW, though...

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!