New PurE2 v. 6.5 to test - your feedback, please...

There are 1,315 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 139,277 times. The last Post () by krasnoludek123.

• Official Post

Is it SD or HD or both channels types on sat gorski

Somewhere in the very back of my mind i remember an issue with HD SAT channels on the alien , but i am going back 5 plus years now

• My Alien had some resistors changed, I think, so not sure if that was done properly....

On Sat TV generally it keeps losing the picture... HDMI cable maybe? Dunno...

A2 is in the box now, no time for time travel any more, even this cost me...

I'm behind with home schooling now... :( Everything has its price... :(

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Not before August...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• i just had some kind of crash with pure 6.5 in my octagone sf8008

after i made a software update inside image

when i press menu it doeasnt show the menu at all

and if i click on any button beside exit

it will crash green image and restart after 3 crashes

I reinstalled my Combo (recovery + image) and all is well!

And for you?

• What?!?

• Nope, send the following Telnet command (via PuTTy, for instance):

Code
    opkg install enigma2-plugin-external-extra-feed

or do it simply, using your remote controller, via MENU > pManager > right button > Install Camd...

• Why is your CPU usage very low? mine is at 20%, I didn't install my plugins yet except for Alternative SoftCam Manager and clearmem.

Your picons path is media/HDD/picon?

• Oh, dear... Why don't you read at least the Stickies?

• Hi gorski, I have a problem when try to install (flashing) pure2 on my box connected to 720p TV.

After flash, pure2 doesn't recognize resolution (720p), and I can't see anything to setting.

pure2 default resolution is 1080p, so with 720p TV I can't see start menus.

With other images I don't have any problem, because thet have auto detection resolution.

Is there any tip with remote to change resolution at starting after flashing?

Sometimes, after a lot of power off/on, and random touching remote, the problem is solved.

But now, I'm trying flash newest version and I can't solve this problem.

• I see no relevant data, no logs, no pictures, no HW info, no procedure description, so sorry - but what do I do now, fetch my crystal ball?

Does your remote have resolution or TV image format button?

Our skin is full HD but we do have autoresolution etc. etc.

The lowest I went was 720 in James Donkey, for which a special version of Estuary was made, plus1080i on my old Ferrari500HD.

• You don't understand. I have no logs, no pictures. After flash, autoresolution doesn't work, and I can see only a vertical coloured thin bars. So I can't set up image and can't do anything. HW is vu+uno4k box.

• Official Post

First of all why do you set auto resolution under first boot?

Never do that since on first boot you dont have any fallback settings to revert to so therefore you get this line.

So on first boot after flashing choose a fixed resolution like 1080 or 2160 finnish installations and setups

Reboot and now choose auto resolution

Vu+ gorski ;) :chuckle:

• :laugh1::rasta2bigsmoke0gf1::mosking:

geisivi do you have the button I asked you about?

If not, let's try it in a blind mode by pressing:

MENU > down once > right once > OK > OK > maybe OK, maybe once to the right (to Video Settings) > OK > twice down > once right and OK or green button to SAVE, maybe OK one more time to confirm. EXIT several times...

Alternatively: MENU > OK > four times down > once right > once down > OK > twice down > once (or twice?) to the right and OK or green button to SAVE, confirm once more if necessary > EXIT several times...

See if this changes things to your needs... If yes, then in the same place (pManager > Video/Skin) go to Skin Position Setup and bring red colour to the edges of your TV screen and SAVE...

If not, somebody who has the machine will have to guide you a bit more precisely towards changing the resolution Mode to 720...

• I can't do anything. After flash, my screen is like this picture.

cc0a636e467d1f866b4d.jpgcc0a636e467d1f866b4d.jpg

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!