New PurE2 v. 6.5 to test - your feedback, please...

There are 1,315 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 136,336 times. The last Post () by krasnoludek123.

• Everything appears fine on ZGemma h7s...no issues with e2iplayer,kodi or any of the other pure2 video plugins...

• Ok not understand why this problem, but i hope that with after flash i can restore plugins and settings..

Hispanico

Update....settings ok restored but no any plugins :-(

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

Edited once, last by hispanico957 ().

• Show filecommander on feed

I didn`t find nothing up there and I grabbed this from:

I have checked it looks good like it works but options Copy and Move not responce

to copy files from external micro SD card to internal memory.

(if it is important I setup device softcam to Cccam)

Edited 2 times, last by Data_s ().

• Show filecommander on feed

I didn`t find nothing up there and I grabbed this from:

I have checked it looks good like it works but options Copy and Move not responce

to copy files from external micro SD card to internal memory.

(if it is important I setup device softcam to Cccam)

16805e954887.jpg

• Hey guys

I have just come back to 6.5 on solo 4k. When using a motorized dish when i move from sat to sat the graphic to show a motor moving does not appear, just a black screen. I there way to get the graphic back please?

• Hi. Installed and upgraded today to latest update, using Dreambox Dm900.

Having problems installing Samba through the settings page/network usual way. It starts the install, restarts enigma2 and then nothing, samba not installed. Will let me try again and again to install it but each time the same thing, restarts the box but never actually installs it.

Can I check log files or something to try find out what's going on (and where are those log files)?

I see on the other post here how to enable logs/debug and location of same so I'll do that first and see can I figure it out from there.

Thanks

Had a look through logs, nothing sticks out. Samba is just not installing for me.

I see on the other post here how to enable logs/debug and location of same so I'll do that first and see can I figure it out from there.

• I try again in 2021 :-)

In PurE2 we can change order in menu MENU > Setup > System > USER INTERFACE > UI Settings, 3rd and 4th page, alphabetic yes/no etc.., but it is not possible to move the various names to different positions manually (some image like opnepli and italysat , eg. in the menu then you get a blue button in the menu and you can move with <> next to 0 and even hide, save your changes with green button

It's possible implement it in the future ? :-)

Hispanico

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

• Support for Pur-E2 will not stopped !!

but what you were used to as detailed as before we can not fulfill as before. Only still in the home forum with gorski .

Here our language skills are not enough sorry

Pur-E2 -Team

Admin of HDSC

• After update today I can´nt fix network card, only DHCP possible. Vu+ Uno4K.

Setup - System - Network - Device Setup

Adapter settings (here you can chose DHCP or Static)

If your DNS are deleted (0.0.0.0)...

Adapter settings

Edit DNS (blue button)

Chose one from the list or add your Static

OK

Green to Save

Go back to Network Setup window

Restart Network

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!