Brothers need your help SPARK7111 Hammer5400

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 783 times. The last Post () by ahmed gazye.

• Dear brothers, i have to admit i am new to the SAT-TECH world, i have 5400hammer reciever and i believe i have spark software on it, i know that the receiver is old but i think it can still work.

I have seen all the tutorials about booting the receiver but unfortunately it does me no good because my the led screen on my receiver is broken therefore i cant see when i press the "ok" and "power" to what mode it changes.. thats why i cant access the boot system.

https://i.imgur.com/6Hue2Vo.jpg6Hue2Vo.jpg

I am trying to upgrade my system software as the last update was in 2016.

https://i.imgur.com/PN1Rsbg.jpgPN1Rsbg.jpg

XS6TGDe.jpg

ySny6xF.jpg

i downloaded the img file ahmad ghazy posted and when i put it on usb and try to access it in my reciever it doesn't show me anything nor i can update anything.

nhOqkS7.jpg

i would truly appreciate your help brothers, thank you

• Dear brother

your reciever 5400hammer not Spark devices family But it is modified for the Soft Spark

to know the family Spark 7111 processor Refer to my topic on this link

FULAN - Hardware : Spark STi 7111

What distinguishes the Spark devices is that the internal flash has divided into two parts, one of which is to install the Spark system on it and the other is to install the enigma2 system on it and it is not available in your device

It is clear from the pictures on the subject that you are trying to install copies of the enigma2 with my subjects on a internal flash on the SPARK system, and this is a mistake of this software that is installed on the system of the enigma2 and your device does not have that system of course you did not see

Good luck

402032033.gif

136280-e54e1d89c17003aaf06209de-png

402032033.gif

• Thank you brother for your answer, Can you please advice me how can i update the software i currently have as you stated "soft spark "

• Dear brother

you have last system software 1.2.86 for spark as 2016.

Spark has stopped supporting its devices since that date

There is no newer software than you have on the device

Advice Do not try to install any other software on your device so that you do not take off with a problem boot.

This device Currently has to be now newer and better software for it.Until it is changed by a new device when your circumstances allow it,

God willing

Good luck

402032033.gif

136280-e54e1d89c17003aaf06209de-png

402032033.gif

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!