Zgemma h9s with wizard iptv

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 691 times. The last Post () by aldo74.

• just got the box for my iptv i used to use a firestick. My problem is i just find it really confusing to use, nothing seems to be logical at all. When i turn it on it says wizard tv, which is my iptv provider but its open atv 6.2 with a slyk onyx hd skin. Are there any easier to use skins or builds or is there a way to make the current skin less confusing, the wife and kids can't use it at all unless i am there to help them!!! The box came with everything pre installed, so i am trying to understand how it works, any help greatfully received. Thanks in advance. Bob.

• Hi, i don't understand your problem.....you want to change the skin, it's very simple, you go in plugins and you have many other skin or you cheched on the net with openatv skinand installation in IPK or other.....for Openatv firmware, i used Openpli HD night skin in plugins offers.....

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!