Xcam client 3 help needed.

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,148 times. The last Post () by xm11.

• Hi all, I have just purchased a Formuler s mini box and I am trying to configure my oscam based line from my old box which was Enigma 2 and worked perfectly well.

im a complete newbie to the Android side and it looks like the new Formuler s box has to use Xcam client 3 as its softcam.

I have entered my oscam line into the cam config files and it seems to be working apart from the cam freezes every 15 seconds and then starts up again.

I was reading up last night about the problem but haven't got very far but I think I may just have 1 setting wrong somewhere.

I don't know if it is possible to use Oscam plugin on this box?

Can any of you guys help ?

Thank you.

• I seem to have found what the problem is. The softcam works fine until the box has had a restart and then I have to manually go into the softcam settings and set it back to autoupdate/yes. The softcam does not hold this setting and has to be turned on manually every time. Is there a way of changing this so it will keep the correct settings on restart? 26032cc0a24d3f20388b24bd.jpg

• Hi Taximonkey

i'm new with Xcam3...and don't know the answer....still learning my receiver.

i'm using a clone of the Formuler S mini you have

do you maybe use a smart card in your box? if yes, which plugins you use for card working?

Mcas+Ncam, or Mcas+Xclient3

cateye2 is not needed in our box?

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!