O*sC*am issue

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,941 times. The last Post () by yikes.

• I am trying to config oscam-1.20_svn11569 with irdxto card.

OScam showing "not found (120 ms), Maybe you don't have the entitlements for this channel."

Card is showing 26 entitlements but there is no Emm even i have enabled AU but Emm remains 0.I am using Cccam and Newcamd protocol for AU but there is no any update to card.

I have attached Config, Server, User and log file.

Oscam.Config:

Oscam.server:

Oscam.User:

Code: Oscam.User
    [account]
    user                          = test
    pwd                           = test
    caid                          = 0639
    au                            = Vdocon
    allowedprotocols              = newcamd,cccam
    group                         = 1
    ident                         = 0639:000000
    class                         = 01
    max_connections               = 5
  • If I understand it, it is purely an Oscam server (no client function).

The configuration items "auprovid" (like 216F14) and "ident" (like 000000) do not match your configuration. Rather, throw out all the "ident" and "provid" configuration items (except "oscam.conf" -> "newcamd" server definition) out of the configuration. Leave only CAID items in your configuration.

Also try throwing items "dropbadcws" and "disablecrccws" from oscam.server file. These are mainly used for a troubles with SKY DE. Your satellite provider does not need CRC EMM blocking. On the contrary, they can cause problems - they block some EMMs that Oscam doesn't understand, but they are needed for your Irdeto card.

I don't know if you can write some EMMs over the "pcsc" protocol. Very often with external card readers there is a problem with writing EMMs. How does it look in card reader statistics? Are there any EMMs at all? Are they reported as an error in the statistics?

You wrote very little information. You did not specify the configuration of the client you are connecting to your Oscam server with. Is AU also enabled on this client?

• Thanks for Response,

(1) As per readers statistics it is showing total no of EMM=0. I have not received even single EMM .I turned on server only for 30 mins so it may possible that EMM update may receive after long duration from provider.

(2) No error in statistics as for now

(3) Client is Chinese 1506t box with CCcam and MGCAM .There is no option for AU in client receiver box.

(4) I got your point for removing auprovid and ident from all config expect newcamd as well as throwing "dropbadcws" and "disablecrccws".

i will do changes and get back with detailed debug log.

• (3) Client is Chinese 1506t box with CCcam and MGCAM .There is no option for AU in client receiver box.

If you have 0/0/0/0 in the EMM statistics for OscamWebif, no EMM is sent to the card and that's wrong. I don't know your provider, but as far as I know, IRDETO encoding requires repeated and frequent use of management packets (EMM).

So it's not a Linux set top box ? Um, I still think there must be an option to set AU (AutoUpdate) at the same time. Are you sure you can never enable / disable AU on your set top box ? If it is a Chinese set top box "Clan 8007 - 1506t", then try to get it the latest firmware. Maybe it will help (I don't know).

• Correct i have 0/0/0/0 in Emm statistics.thats the problem.

Its clan 8007 1506t set top box with latest firmware though it's not showing any AU option in it. I have tried cccam as well as Mgcamd but emm remains 0.

I was not able to run server today.i will update by tomorrow with changing all parameters as mentioned in second post.

Moreover I didn't provided any box key ,box Id or RSA in reader as for now.

• You can try to add the following code, into "oscam.server" file (for IRDETO reader card). Of course, if your decoding card is not paired with a set-top box.

Code
    boxkey                        = A1C6F3D8B5E1F2C1
    rsakey                        = 79EA25A763DA2C3E02B456A13962E60BCE63E628A2C177BE951CED96A9C6131A146F98D5867B7AE6682324FD6481913C0241F065C8D3457E54BB59B7B5DE0362
    needsemmfirst                 = 1
    force_irdeto                  = 1

These two items "boxkey" + "rsakey" are universal values, but I don't know if I will work with all IRDETO cards. It works on my IRDETO card.

• Try turning off emmcache by setting this:

emmcache = 0,3,2,1

...instead of:

emmcache = 1,3,2,1

You use Oscam for PC (cygwin emulator). I don't know if everything is working right there. For cygwin Oscam has no direct support. I also don't know Oscam for cygwin at all.

The LOG you provided is excellent, but I'm not an Oscam programmer, so I can't beat the details. It looks like the decoding card is communicating, but no EMMs came from the client. Try to borrow some normal Linux set-top-box with a functional Oscam client and try it with him instead of a Chinese bullshit.

• Agreed..ok i will arrange for Linux box and check with emm.

Let me try i will update you once i got any news.

• I have the same problem with NAGRA card

I do not receive emm uq, (the others do) so my card expires, I have to buy a ticket office event in order to receive emm uq and that my entitlements are updated

• rkbs1999

Changed the title of the thread from “Oscam_svn11569 : Maybe you don't have the entitlements , no Emm .” to “O*sC*am issue”.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!