Amiko Mira X his 3000 cam question

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,530 times. The last Post () by Liberointutto.

• did you have any luck ? i have bought a his 2000 and aint got a scooby doo how to load iptv line/cam etc. all i have is free to air off my sat connection.

when i went to v0007 it froze out input for portals ? then when do update again it goes back to V000B. my test line is dead now so am at a loss

many thanks

• HI BO,

AS far as I can remember I gave up on it. I use the amiko mini extra now for FTA. It can run stalker for IPTV ok. I setup one for a friend and it worked out ok. After that I haven't played around with the IPTV side of things.

• did you have any luck ? i have bought a his 2000 and aint got a scooby doo how to load iptv line/cam etc. all i have is free to air off my sat connection.

when i went to v0007 it froze out input for portals ? then when do update again it goes back to V000B. my test line is dead now so am at a loss

many thanks

the portal setup can be done via your browser:

-on your PC browser type your Amiko MiraX His IP address

-password is 0000

-type your portal settings Xstream IPTV, Stalker other m3u lists

• Hi,

Havang managed to load the latest V7 sw on this box I am lost as to where I put my softcam details.

Anyone used one of these yet. Nothing like the normal Amiko setup.

- I tried this on Amiko MiraX His-2000 (His-3000 is the same) and it worked very well:

- download hi_oscam_plugin.zip

- unzip it

- transfer the inner folder hi_oscam_plugin to a USB stick previously formatter as FAT32

- plug the USB stick in the USB slot of the Amiko MiraX His-2000 - powered off

- Power on the Amiko MiraX His-2000

- on request to install the plugin respond "Yes"

After this operation in the Amiko Settings Menu ... "Oscam" will appear instead of the icon "Conax" and opening this new menuit allow the Oscam setting and its WEB interface. The Oscam thus installed is at its latest revision both or the Oscam core as well as for EMU. Observe the instructions for opening the Oscam on your browser at the bottom of the screen.

- Oscam is now accessible on your home network via Browser yourAmikoMiraXHis_IP:8888 user is root password is root

- go to Files, oscam.server, copy your oscam data to the bottom of the text already there, do not delete what is there alredy, just add on to it and do "save file"

- restart the Oscam and you will have Oscam fully functional.

Credits for this tutorial go entirely to mihaip at https://www.sat-support.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?t=61846

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!