Openpli 7.2 dm800 sim201 serviceapp 20200229

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,657 times. The last Post () by sagher.

• don`t know what you doing sorry

1. Upload a suitable image file

2. Upload the boot loader

And restart the box and see if it's want to boot further

In any case, most of the No Ca Found issues are related to the software, or boot loader which are incorrect for the sim card.

If somehow it not succeeded, check the serial Rx port, or replace the serial Rs232 chip.

The receive side could be defective, while the transmit side works from the box side.

And because, boot loaders must be uploaded trough the serial service port.

Image files can be done with the flasher, or other tools, or web browser.

Uploading a boot loader with the
    Sunray Flashup, or other JapharFlasher will always uploading trough the serial port even if the network is enabled.

You can also do as a test to use a flasher and using only the serial port upload (disable the network option).

If the uploading succeed by only using the serial port upload, then you could assume that the serial chip works.

If you can't upload by only using the serial port, then it's most likely that the serial chip needs to be replaced.

Other cause could be, bad unmarked bad sectors on the nand flash chip.

Upload a image file with bad sector recovery enabled, see the Extra in the flash tool.

Repeat it until all the bad sectors are marked.

If it has more than then bad sectors than the nand flash chip should be replaced, or use a image file with less mb's.

another option, one by using the web browser with bad sector recovery. Not one I prefer, but it's possible.

Use the flasher, use network and serial port connected and with recovery bad sectors enabled

When the box is connected to the flasher, use the box ip in your browser, leave the tool connected.

By uploading with the browser you will see that it also check the bad sectors.

thx to

Jonny B

• The problem is now out of my sense.

Box only download less then 50mb software.

i run both latest with 58mb and old 48mb software with optiflasher pro on sector recovery option old file 48mb done. new was stuck at end

wait for an hour.. stuck.....

tunner stop working. no error message but cant save and lock channels. when go to sat finder. signal ok 95% to 100% LNB strength shown ok . lock box split some times ok some times not. but when go to manual search enter configuration then stry to search. nothing found....

i need a proper working software which remove all bad sectors from nand flash

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!