The latest version of opennfr-5.3-sparktriplex-20160530_usb for spark sti 7162

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,685 times. The last Post () by angel_heart.

• My dear Ahmed

in fact , i know this post .

it was my first step to install enigma images on flash drive

but i split my flash (16 GB) to 14 parts by another program (Disk Genius) because the program create mini can split 8 parts maximum

as per steps in the mentioned post , you must do initialization after working on create mini to be one partition again

kindly tell me if i need to install more images . i must increase parts or not

what is the different between split and initialization ?

thanks

9e17768.jpg

a2345558.jpg

Free Palestine People

Edited 3 times, last by angel_heart ().

• what is the different between split and initialization ?

split is division of the flash drive is to redistribute its size into a group of spaces or a partition So that every partition has an area that represents a part of its total volume, and every space separated from the other has a first and an end Partitioning does not change the extension of the flash drive, but only re-partition it

initialization It is reformatting the flash drive with a different extension other than the original extension of the flash so that it can accept saving the data that will be saved on it because the data to be saved is in another extension other than the flash extension, for example, with the original flash, its extension is Fat 32, and the new data requires an extension of ext3 or 4 Or any other type of extensions

You can divide the 16 GB flash drive into 14 equal sections, search one of the sections is Fat 32 and the rest is ext 3 or 4

nfrx boot Can do a initialization for the flash drive

• thanks master

i 'll try with 16 GB and 32 GB flashes to split to every section approximately equal 1 GB by (Disk Genius)

i hope it will not damage my flashes

i hope it will help me to install a lot of images

but sometime drive sections doesn't appear

b357369c7d.jpg

thanks at all efforts

Free Palestine People

Edited once, last by angel_heart ().

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!