DM800HDseV2 : OpenATV 6.4 20200301 (v6)

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,500 times. The last Post () by teak-won-do.

• DM800HDseV2 : OpenATV 6.4 20200301 (v6)

openatv-6.4-dm800sev2-20200301_Japhar_v6.nfi

Enigma2 from February 29th, 2020

GStreamer 1.17.0

Python 2.7.16

MEGA :

Code
    https://mega.nz/#!xDAGiaTT!vTmyLrNbu8P3db-VOwJg8MKI7pxm2SzjGhHQZ_r2OZc
  • This firmware run on sunray sr4 v2?

no need upgrade to Japhar SIm

look here find images

There is not the image he searches for his hardware box and for his old sim the driver is 3 years older (2013) than the Japhar (2016 with multi tuner support) as well as his old sim supports only SSL88a... and not SSL89J as the Japhar does... so yes if he doesnt need what he searches and he searches an image 3 years older than the Japhars (drivers and SSL89), he can find something old and buggy... FYI... so you know now why people want Japhar as others sim have 3 years older buggy drivers and old buggy SSL... if its even an older Kernel 2.6 (Ferrari), instead of the Kernel 3.2 (Japhar).

Whitout telling that your link is worthless... as the member posted exactly on that SAME image section, so he knows that link already !

Emo

• My friend, that's your opinion. I have a different opinion, sorry ;)

• My friend, that's your opinion. I have a different opinion, sorry ;)

Its not opinion... its facts. Driver from 2013 is from 2013... driver from 2016 is from 2016 (Japhar). SSL88 is not SSL89... thats just facts. Your opinion is yes you want to stay with 2013 drivers/ssl/software... Up to you to stay by your opinion to stone age ;o))), I prefer more recent and support of all tuners including the latest DVB-T2...

Emo

• My friend, your facts are your facts and of course you are right. But still I think differently and that is my very sorry ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!