GP4 image original version required for DM900 UHD

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,381 times. The last Post () by naveenkhan.

• Dear staff members

i have been looking for original version of GP4 image for my Dreambox 900 original.

i tried two other sources, but a backup version of GP4 images found. But i needed the full original version of GP4..

any help is highly appreciated and obliged

• A lot of thanks miro350 i tried from the same link...but image doesnt have cccam manager or complete Blue panel...which causes a lot of time lost and pain...then have had to see off this pluging/image...

i never liked the Openatv images as their resolutions are not more than satisfactory..

so if you share me a full original link or image...been obliged

• Why don't you get it from those who make it....

http://www.i-have-a-dreambox.com/wbb2/database.php

Thanks for your kind response Sir..

actually i tried this link too..but image is 2018 old...and doesnt support full Blue panel or there is no CCCam manager available in the image described...

actually image isnt the issue, its the cccam manger which isnt available...i tried a few to install from via dcc/tmp then from remote as you know well ...it gets installd each time..but main issue is that ..it doesnt appears in plugins or in Blue panel..

so still needed help to say good bye to openatv etc..

• naveenkhan

Is still an original image for GP4 dm900.

And this is not from 2018: "gemini4-unstable-OE25-image-dm900-20190917103322"

To get it completely updated then you need to update in image after installation.

And use the link as @teak-won-do gives you, here's how to install blue panel.

Cccam manager you will certainly find in downloads, if not you should register on IHAD forum. There you get help.

An alternative for you is to ask for an image backup if you can't set up an image from scratch:fingers crossed:

UPDATE!

Misunderstood a bit about Cccam manager.

What you need is Cccam, you can download "gp4-cam-feed-configs_1.0-r10_all.deb" and install it.

Then go to: blue button + Addon Manager, where you can find all cams in "OneStep SoftCam"

• Many many thanks to all of the Staff and Nice support persons Esp hacked  @teak-won-do and miro350 .

Yes i did install the "gemini4-unstable-OE25-image-dm900-20190917103322" image and gets the "gp4-cam-feed-configs_1.0-r10_all.deb" installed..Now

after the Addons update..the Camd Manager stopped working...it failed to restart the Cam( initially there was an option by pressing Red Button via remote to restart the cam)..But Now after the Addons update there is no such option to restart/stop the Cams...

so may be i need to reimage this and avoid Addons updating...

What else can be better done??

• i did DE plugin tried.. it worked..but once GUI or DM gets restarted..the DE softcam manager gets stopped...even tried Dreamosat manager...having same issue faced..

🙏

what else can be done to have a stable cam manager..may be i should you all aware and informed..i am trying smartcam in ipk and in deb files format too..( may be most of you already well known about smartcam)

it works for 108e, 85e , 13e( except Nova and sky italia) and Cosmote 9e and 4w yes package...

it is different from usual oscams..

so still worried and confused..how to sort this problem out..

The smartcam ipk file works fine with OPEN Atv image...but has smartcam stoppage problem when comes to deb images i.e....experimental, dreamelite or GP4 etcc

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!