Octagon sf4008 4k uhd oscam emu

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,245 times. The last Post () by zeze04.

• Hello. I'm french and i buy a sf4008 receiver. i use openatv 6.4 and in dual boot egami-7.2.16 (for use CI+)

I would install emu for biss keys and more (not server , and internet are no connected any time on my receiver)

i test

oscam 11.576+r798

ncam

oscam emu (does not appear in softcam setup menu)

where should the file softcam.keys be placed ?

thank you for helping me

sorry for my bad english, Thanks.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm french user !

• depends the image, the keys directory is different.

simple oscam, can only decrypt through constant.cw , but i do not propose

in openatv, as i remember it is in usr/keys (all files, softcam.key and configs). in egami i do not remember, as i have too many years to use it.

in any case, you can add them through the emus webif (receiverip:emu port) / files /other files/ softcam.key

• master G

Added the Label Softcam Support
  • master G

Removed the Label OCTAGON OpenATV
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “sf4008 emu” to “Octagon sf4008 4k uhd oscam emu”.

OCTAGON SF4008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p Wifi Multi-Stream Dual DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver.

Download OCTAGON SF4008 4K UHD Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!