Problem on all powervu channels

There are 49 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,336 times. The last Post () by manikm.

• no, i am talking about "caid" option in 2nd photo. you should add "0E00" there ...

• it is laggy because the cpu is too small (and it is laggy also in bigger cpu).

no it isn't possible to watch it direct, because vu+ didn't release drivers for the first generation receivers (even for the too expensive vu+ ultimo).

• it is laggy because the cpu is too small (and it is laggy also in bigger cpu).

no it isn't possible to watch it direct, because vu+ didn't release drivers for the first generation receivers (even for the too expensive vu+ ultimo).

ahh okay it's not a big deal , again thanks for your help :)

• Don't worry friend, gorski the miracle worker will arrive on his white horse and will save your life ....:laugh1:

Shhhh, don't tell aldo, poor sod still thinks we can't see any PV channels unless we have DB and alike...

Oh, deffo don't tell him it's not just mips but also arm... all sorts...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Thank you - this sorted my "black screen" issue! the log showed the key was correct - this was driving me nuts - thanks!!!!

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!