AMIKO ALIEN 2 spark 7162 1.2.83 app

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,756 times. The last Post () by dahri.

• :welcome41:

?thumbnail=1

923095066.gif

138065-f2cb0a24ea55034f73a25-png

898672957.png

137384-300c7dbc8b328d012127-png

AMIKO_ALIEN2_1.2.83_app for spark sti 7162

898672957.png

This is an old version, Not available for many

use kingston or sandisk usb 4 or 8 GB

Make sure that the folder is not inside another folder, and there is no any Foldr it except Foldr plugin only.

After unzip the attached file, transfer the file to the usb and place it in the device. & so on as you Learn to install

?thumbnail=1

Good luck

310271357.gif 310271357.gif
    668584774.png

310271357.gif 310271357.gif

136115-1999e-png

• my friends did any of the members install spark version 1.2.83 on the amiko alien 2 and does the spark have the option to Cross over it from the system> bisic setting> factory defauit> boot to E2? also can it with enigma 2 from DuckBA-e2 plugin when select spark spark bot on spark? My amiko alien 2 is on spark 1.2.61 and there is no option to Cross over it from the system> bisic setting> factory default> boot to E2. so i can't boot from spark to enigma2 that way but i do it with the hardware on / off buttons and ok. On enigma two with DuckBA-e2 I can select spark system after that plugin configuring image ... spark detected :) writing bootargs ... Cannot access MTD device / dev / mtd7: No such file or directory Error: environment not initialized error writing bootarges >>>> ERROR !!! Press OK to close. After that I select enigma2 and the DuckBA-e2 plugin does it completely. Boot E2 / N in NAND. Configuring image ... Active partition: ''. Restarting current soft from NAND. >>>> Press OK button to rebot box. Is it expedient to update to spark 1.2.83 if these two options of easy switching from spark to enigma 2 and vice versa don't work on that version of spark either? If the update to spark1.2.83 fails, can I restore at least this spark 1.2.61? Can I back up the current spark? I am asking for your advice for these doubts of mine and I thank you in advance.

• my friends did any of the members install spark version 1.2.83 on the amiko alien 2 and does the spark have the option to Cross over it from the system> bisic setting> factory defauit> boot to E2? also can it with enigma 2 from DuckBA-e2 plugin when select spark spark bot on spark? My amiko alien 2 is on spark 1.2.61 and there is no option to Cross over it from the system> bisic setting> factory default> boot to E2. so i can't boot from spark to enigma2 that way but i do it with the hardware on / off buttons and ok. On enigma two with DuckBA-e2 I can select spark system after that plugin configuring image ... spark detected :) writing bootargs ... Cannot access MTD device / dev / mtd7: No such file or directory Error: environment not initialized error writing bootarges >>>> ERROR !!! Press OK to close. After that I select enigma2 and the DuckBA-e2 plugin does it completely. Boot E2 / N in NAND. Configuring image ... Active partition: ''. Restarting current soft from NAND. >>>> Press OK button to rebot box. Is it expedient to update to spark 1.2.83 if these two options of easy switching from spark to enigma 2 and vice versa don't work on that version of spark either? If the update to spark1.2.83 fails, can I restore at least this spark 1.2.61? Can I back up the current spark? I am asking for your advice for these doubts of mine and I thank you in advance.

First, I do not own the amiko alien 2 device. My device is Truman Spark 7162, and its latest update has a option boot to Enigma, which is version 1.2.86. This is not available for your device, I think, and version 1.2.86 of the Truman device is not suitable for your device. The modernization process is your decision only, but you can return from the new update to the old and vice versa, but you must have the necessary experience to deal with situations, or leave things as they are.

• My in my spark 7162 WiFi and wired not working first I delete web tv folders and then I again install webtv but not working web tv and not any install any software from USB

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!