CCcam free server downloader Zoom

There are 971 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 285,095 times. The last Post () by BextrH.

• ...................update ZOOM

VPN adjustment

After changing the IP address via VPN, you should download the specific server again. Otherwise only once a day.

I'm not sure what happens when several users use the same IP VPN. ???

In the list of servers you will find two that remember your IP and generate only once a day for one IP address.

The first server does not generate the same IP address. For another yes.

The second server generates the same line on one IP. Generates another server on another IP.

I'm leaving for work for 12 hours, then I'll be available again

I discovered a problem with the same IP address on OpenPLI

In OpenATV ... OK

• It OK now. Working 👍🙏

• Hello BextrH

I've been using zoom with OE2.5 and OE2.6 with (almost) no problem. The only thing that I can not make work is the actualization or the updating the plugin from within the plugin itself. When I try it, it connects to the server, starts the process, and than suddenly restarts enigma2. The result is that the plugin is uninstalled instead of being updated. I think that is because the plugin first uninstalls the old version, then downloads the update in ipk format, and since this is OE2.6 (or OE2.5) cannot install it. As a result I end up with the plugin uninstalled, instead of updated. I wonder if it is possible for the updating process, to download the update file as a *.tar installable and install it.

Thanks again for your work.

• I have no experience with dreamboxing.

It can use other commands to install.

There are forums where my downloader publishes, and there are experienced people who convert it to deb. Try searching on other forums.

Thank you for your understanding and I apologize.

• Hello BextrH

I've been using zoom with OE2.5 and OE2.6 with (almost) no problem. The only thing that I can not make work is the actualization or the updating the plugin from within the plugin itself. When I try it, it connects to the server, starts the process, and than suddenly restarts enigma2. The result is that the plugin is uninstalled instead of being updated. I think that is because the plugin first uninstalls the old version, then downloads the update in ipk format, and since this is OE2.6 (or OE2.5) cannot install it. As a result I end up with the plugin uninstalled, instead of updated. I wonder if it is possible for the updating process, to download the update file as a *.tar installable and install it.

Thanks again for your work.

Updates cannot work on your device because your device does not support installation (IPK)

In the update, I would have to make sure that the update recognizes that it is a dreambox, and then IPK manually unpacked and copied the files and gave the rights.

I don't have a dreambox, so I can't.

• Yes, that is exactly what I am doing manually. I am downloading the new updated zoom file, unpack it, and then copy the files into corresponding directories overwriting the old ones. Not everything is working, but the essential and important things are alright. So I can live with that. Thanks again.

• I think something like this might work

if [ -d /etc/opkg ]; then

opkg Install .ipk

else

dpkg -i .deb

• in installation script for separate plugin py2,py3 ipk,deb we use as

• Tomorrow I will try to create an update for the dreambox, I just don't know how to unpack the IPK on each device.

This is exciting news. I am sooo looking forward to it :smiling face:

I'm working on it. I have a problem distinguishing a dreambox. You could try this. Whether DPGK will write it?

fault123 .....Copy the text from the script and paste it into the command line ...enter

• at this point, this script has been added to the downloaded version

this script should theoretically install ZOOM on dreambox even if it is not there, I have no way to try

needed ... curl

put in /tmp/

commands ....

chmod 755 /tmp/Plugin-Update.sh

/tmp/Plugin-Update.sh

I hope this Dreambox recognition will work

thank you in advance for information about whether the update works on Dreambox, I don't have Dreambox

• I tried it, unfortunately did not work. Here is the message I got:

• he doesn't know ... ar

I have to do it differently

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!