CCcam free server downloader Zoom

There are 971 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 284,723 times. The last Post () by BextrH.

• Ciao, questa è la mia procedura, un po 'macchinosa ma per far funzionare CCcam server downloader in python 3, se hai ad esempio: openaATV6.4 copia la cartella script trovata in usr, quindi vai nella cartella etc e copia i file: CCcam . cfg, OscamDATA.cfg, è ovvio che i file di cui sopra e la cartella di script vengono salvati in una cartella.

Procedura: es: immagine openATV 7.1, con DCC inserire usr e copiare la cartella SCRIPT, quindi inserire la cartella etc e copiare i file CCcam.cfg e OscamDATA: cfg, uscire e riavviare l'immagine. / Fare clic su File Commander / Fare clic su Flash interno Vai e fare clic su USR / Trova cartella script Trova curl5.sh file da OK dirà (inizia a correre) installalo, una volta riavviato la stessa procedura inserisci cartella / script usr trova il file tichestart1.sh i dati verranno scritti OK (avvia esecuzione) ed esegui e avvia la procedura di esecuzione, divertiti, scusa per la traduzione inglese a tutti saluti

Hello, this is my procedure, a bit cumbersome but to make CCcam server downloader work in python 3, if you have for example: openaATV6.4 copy the script folder found in usr, then go to the etc folder and copy the files: CCcam . cfg, OscamDATA.cfg, it is obvious that the above files and script folder are saved in a folder.

Procedure: ex: openATV 7.1 image, with DCC insert usr and copy the SCRIPT folder, then insert the etc folder and copy the CCcam.cfg and OscamDATA: cfg files, exit and restart the image. / Click File Commander / Click Internal Flash Go and click USR / Find Script Folder Find curl5.sh file by OK it will say (start running) install it, once restarted same procedure enter folder / script usr find the file tichestart1.sh the data will be written OK (start execution) and run and start the execution procedure, enjoy, sorry for the English translation all greetings

:Translate:  

Gigablue hd più 4 Turner 2 S2 1Sx +DTT openatv 7.3 , Golden spark triplex combo 7162 openatv 6.3, Turner 2 S2* DTTXtrend 10000 4 Turner 3 S2+ DTT, Vuduo 2 Turner 2 S2 -DTT openatv 7.3,Ottagon 4008 4k combo3 Turner 2 Sx+ DTT openatv 7.3 , hd514k combo 3Turner 2 Sx +DTT openatv 7.3 DM900 4k 2Sx+DTT openatv 7.3 ,Gigablue UHD quad 4k OpenAtv 7.3 Teamblu 7.3, opendroid 7.3,Gigablue 4k trio openatv 7.3, Teamblu 7.3, opendroid 7.3, Ustiym 4k pro openatv 7.3,Denys_os V.2.00.99

Edited once, last by master G: Please respect the forum rules and post in English only! ().

• I don't know if I understood the procedure, but this procedure is to use a script to download servers in py3 without using a plugin. I thought you managed to separate the plugin in py3. If you just want to use the script, just use the /usr/script/ directory and then set the script to run on the controller button in the device menu. In the script folder, either the script tichestart1.sh or BUTTON.sh and these (tichestart1.sh,restart.sh,conv.sh) are important.

• Hi guys.

Conversion from PY2 to PY3 for the Enigma2 environment is very simple.

The problem is that there are an awful lot of files. The plugin is assembled from a "million" parts, and each file needs to be opened individually and check its functionality (run the PY3 code).

There are also conversion applications that convert the code from PY2 to PY3, but they are universal. This means that there will not be added many necessary things that apply in the case of Enigma2 set-top boxes. If it were only one single Python file, or 3-5 files, I can do it. But since there are a lot of files, it is difficult to convert them and test them at the same time. And without testing, I don't want to transfer it from PY2 to PY3... there must be 100% certainty in functionality.

First of all, the most common problem is, for example, using print as a function and not as a built-in command of the Python interpreter. In the new PY3, print is used as a function. So the syntax changed to the necessary parentheses:

print("hello world")

As for backward compatibility with PY2 with the print function, it is necessary to make this import (I don't know from which version of PY2 specifically, this was added):

from __future__ import print_function

But this is not always necessary.

The second common problem I see when converting from PY2 to PY3 on the Enigma2 platform is incorrect syntax of the "try" command. When using exceptions:

except Exception as err:

instead of the original

except Exception, err:

Another frequent problem is string data type, because in PY2 and PY3 there are some differences ( https://portingguide.readthedocs.io/en/latest/strings.html ). For example:

PY2 console:

Code
    >>> s = u"test"
    >>> type(s)
    <type 'unicode'>

PY3 console:

Code
    >>> s = u"test"
    >>> type(s)
    <class 'str'>

Another common problem is the urllib2 module in PY2, which no longer exists in PY3 (it was replaced / merged with other modules into one). Usually (not always) a simple replacement of it + renaming the imported module in PY3 will help, like this:

Code
    import sys
    if sys.version_info.major == 3:      # sys.version_info(major=3, minor=10, micro=1, releaselevel='final', serial=0)
        import urllib.request as urllib2
    else:
        import urllib2

And of course a few other details have also changed (I don't remember exactly, but when I refactor the code, I would remember, haha). For example, a different style is now used in PY3 to access the dictionary data type when using keys, in some specific cases (this is to make accessing the dictionary data type clearer and cleaner).

• There aren't that many files. /etc/ LANG and panel are directories for switching languages. You can delete if you don't switch language. /usr/bin/ebox ...you can delete /usr/share/enigma2/.... you can delete (division bars in the menu) /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenPanel/ DATA you can delete .. ..there are various add-ons and menu resizing

You can try to delete other things and test the functionality. Reduced in this way, it will be easier for you to convert it for py3. I can't help you anymore. I'm still in a demanding 12 hour job and I don't have much time left. Thank you for understanding.

• I'm not sure I understand. This last installation file that I placed here is basically a basic plugin from which I created (remade) CCcam free server downloader ZOOM

So you just need to rebuild that one (e2-hacksatkeydownloaderen1.3) If you can do that then just replace my menu and script folder and you have my plugin on py3

• OK, try the following archive from the attachment.

I don't know if it will work. Please try it in some PY3 based Enigma2 distribution.

///// EDIT :

So what ? Does it work ? Does not work ? Any bug reports ?

Or... you can write me via Skype. If you have this Skype acc, of course... because for a long time I refuse to use ever new and new communication clients, ha ha, which are often called "social network" when it is not a social network at all.

• Incorrect indentation. That's strange. After all, I checked it 3x in each .py file.

OK... I checked it again... the error was also in the source file from you! There is incorrect indentation. Hopefully it will work. It should be tried again. See attachment.

• I fixed the indentation you mention again. However, I also see other, probably incorrect, code indents there. Just as bad, this indentation was also in the original code (from you).

For example, in the file "\usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\OpenPanel\OpenPanel.py", from line 155, "spaces" are used instead of "tab" indentation, or even a combination of both. However, this is not allowed. There is also a certain block of code, which seems to be incorrectly indented - that is, it does not make a completely clear sense. "If" is used several times in a row, with the same or similar testing of a condition, so I don't understand at all who wrote this senseless code in PY2. Then it can't be fixed so easily if I don't know how it should be properly embedded in the code ... that is, how that block of the algorithm should work correctly.

You must supply me FUNCTIONAL python code and not corrupted. I can then convert it from PY2 to PY3.

I wanted to convert the source code from PY2 to PY3. I don't want to fix some sloppy and poorly written code in PY2. Using "spaces" and "tab" characters for indentation... both types at the same time in the same .py file... is a fundamental mistake.

Try the last attached attachment. But I'm getting really bored now... fixing indentation in python source code !

• Same error.

If you want to test and debug, you need to get a device with py3. I do not have it. And to be honest, I don't have much time to do the IPK installer over and over again. I don't need py3 for my life and I'm not going to switch. But I would still like to thank you for other people for showing interest in converting the plugin. As I said before. I didn't write the plugin, probably someone from hacksat. However, it works on py2, so I used it as the basis for my ...ZOOM.

• You should contact the original author to rework it from PY2 to PY3... ideally to support both PY2 and PY3 at the same time.

By the way, you don't have to redo the IPK and reinstall the plugin every time. It is enough if you copy this .py file to the appropriate folder "\usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\OpenPanel\" and then just restart enigma2, for example vie the linux shell: init 4; sleep 5; init 3

Try this:

• OK, so I ran it through the converter and through the Python interpreter in Windows. It should now be complete.

Also, what I didn't notice, there were errors with the <> comparison operator, which has not been used for a long time. I don't understand why the <> operator is there for the comparison. Namely, the != operator has been used instead in Python for a long time. The sign "is less than or greater than..." is considered an arithmetic (numeric) comparison operator. It is not a logical operator. However != represents a logical comparison and the meaning is "not equal to...". This logical operator != can be applied to numeric values as well as to other data types.

Try this... and it should work... well... just as the basis of the plugin code you sent. It's probably not a complete plugin, is it ? But it should finally work (both in PY2 and PY3).

See attachment - V3 archive.

• Hi.

Shouldn't "cfg - Zoom" be written together... i.e. as the "cfg-Zoom" ?

And also starting / stopping the Enigma2, in my opinion, is cleaner with the command "init 4" and then after installation, start again with the command "init 3".

Or... for stop and start the Enigma2, without "init.d" the following way is more better:

Code
    #### Enigma2 start:
    [ -d /etc/dpkg ] && systemctl start enigma2 || init 3

#### Enigma2 stop:
    [ -d /etc/dpkg ] && systemctl stop enigma2 || init 4

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!