CCcam free server downloader Zoom

There are 971 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 282,716 times. The last Post () by BextrH.

• Hello,

I have one small issue:

It download the servers and that goes okay, the only problem is that it always overwrite my own oscam.server file.

Before it did only add and overwrite the /etc/CCcam.cfg file and I used the OSCAM emu from MOHAMED_OS with a mapping to the CCcam.cfg file.

Why does it now always overwrite the oscam.server file and how can I fix it so that it only overwrites the /etc/CCcam.cfg file..

Thanks for your help and this nice tool.

Regards,

Michel

Edited once, last by michel30 ().

• I think my receiver has a problem with that many servers because of low RAM(?).

Does anybody know how to help out oscam a bit?

I have.

AZBOX HD Elite .... (OpenPLI 7.0)

300MHz, FLASH memory 32MB, SD RAM memory 256MB

works like lightning ......(no problem)

switching speed is comparable to

Octagon sf8008 Combo 4K

4x1600MHz,8Gb,DDR4 1Gb

maybe Ncam will help you

• I found the problem. I used too many requests at the same time.

• BextrH

Don't know if you can but it would be much easier ( for me) to install your versions upgrades by numbers with changelog ( eg. 1.0 >1.1>1.2 etc...), because as you name them now it is difficult (for me ) to understand if they are an improvement from the previous versions that i've already installed or just an update for other things in which i'm not interested. Thanks!

• BextrH

Don't know if you can but it would be much easier ( for me) to install your versions upgrades by numbers with changelog ( eg. 1.0 >1.1>1.2 etc...), because as you name them now it is difficult (for me ) to understand if they are an improvement from the previous versions that i've already installed or just an update for other things in which i'm not interested. Thanks!

I understand, but I'm not making any major changes to the list. I'm just making minor adjustments. There won't be many anymore, I have no ideas or time. There is an uninstall at the end of the menu and the whole plugin will be uninstalled. Download the new version and install. I'm just an amateur and I don't force anyone to install it. Everyone decides for themselves if they want to try it.

Still, thank you for your response and have a nice day.

• BextrH

I understand, but I'm not making any major changes to the list. I'm just making minor adjustments. There won't be many anymore, I have no ideas or time. There is an uninstall at the end of the menu and the whole plugin will be uninstalled. Download the new version and install. I'm just an amateur and I don't force anyone to install it. Everyone decides for themselves if they want to try it.

Still, thank you for your response and have a nice day

I was not criticising your good work of course , but sometimes when I telnet to the decoder your file it just says " Not Downgrading". Anyway thanks for your work!

• BextrH

I was not criticising your good work of course , but sometimes when I telnet to the decoder your file it just says " Not Downgrading". Anyway thanks for your work!

BextrH

everything I have mastered, I have gradually learned myself and I am still learning, so not everything is perfect.

If you use in (menu) ... uninstall, it should not be a problem to install another version.

I'm not numbering the version anymore, because this is already FINAL.

I only make minor adjustments and random plugin names, depending on the added functionality. Some features are for my country only and do not work abroad. Thanks for the compliment, but I say .... I'm just an amateur

This plugin is just for fun, testing and learning about Linux for people who want to try writing their scripts, try them out and learn.

If you want the perfect plugin, you must use ... Freeserver by mino6060

My plugin is my own invention, which was created when I didn't know Freeserver. If you want to be perfect, use Freeserver. If you want to play, learn and try and maybe take a little risk, use Zoom.

• I have one question. I've asked in several forums but no one answered me.. I'm new to this enigma2 world. But I managed to install and use this plugin and it works. I use Astra satellite (19.2 E) I got the SKY bouquet.. And Spanish bouquet. But I only got some channels in the French Bouquet like I got France 2. 3. 4 5. Some other channels but no Canal + or Cine + channels..same thing with other bouquets. ' is this normal or am I missing something.?. I really appreciate an answer' I want to have one so I would stop searching

• I have one question. I've asked in several forums but no one answered me.. I'm new to this enigma2 world. But I managed to install and use this plugin and it works. I use Astra satellite (19.2 E) I got the SKY bouquet.. And Spanish bouquet. But I only got some channels in the French Bouquet like I got France 2. 3. 4 5. Some other channels but no Canal + or Cine + channels..same thing with other bouquets. ' is this normal or am I missing something.?. I really appreciate an answer' I want to have one so I would stop searching

I'm sorry, but I can't answer. I don't have that much knowledge that can be used to decode everything. For example, Sky DE will never work on my AZBOX because it can't do it and I also don't know why and it works on other devices. You need to ask someone who knows exactly which operator uses which coding system. What goes and what doesn't.

I only use the Astra 23.5E. I no longer use the engine. Just broadcasting for the family, fairy tales for children, movies, news ....

• I have one question. I've asked in several forums but no one answered me.. I'm new to this enigma2 world. But I managed to install and use this plugin and it works. I use Astra satellite (19.2 E) I got the SKY bouquet.. And Spanish bouquet. But I only got some channels in the...

I'm sorry, but I can't answer. I don't have that much knowledge that can be used to decode everything. For example, Sky DE will never work on my AZBOX because it can't do it and I also don't know why and it works on other devices. You need to ask someone who knows exactly which operator uses which coding system. What goes and what doesn't.

I only use the Astra 23.5E. I no longer use the engine. Just broadcasting for the family, fairy tales for children, movies, news ....

Ok. Thank you so much for your answer.. And for your efforts.. This plugin is awesome. I'm using a Vu+ zero by the way.. I've just got it like a month ago.. I'm totally new to this enigma2 world.. I didn't know what to do with it at first but after some days searching I manged to set it up.. Thank you

• I have one question. I've asked in several forums but no one answered me.. I'm new to this enigma2 world. But I managed to install and use this plugin and it works. I use Astra satellite (19.2 E) I got the SKY bouquet.. And Spanish bouquet. But I only got some channels in the...

Ok. Thank you so much for your answer.. And for your efforts.. This plugin is awesome. I'm using a Vu+ zero by the way.. I've just got it like a month ago.. I'm totally new to this enigma2 world.. I didn't know what to do with it at first but after some days searching I manged to set it up.. Thank you

I'm glad you like it and it works. What I do, I do for people, not for myself. Thank you for the compliment. Have a nice day.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!