CCcam free server downloader Zoom

There are 971 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 282,796 times. The last Post () by BextrH.

• There are issues after updating through the add-on Final Zoom v.7. There are two disablecrccws. When the lower disablecrccws = 1 channels get stuck. When I delete the bottom line with disablecrccws via conv.sh they still chop. This only works well when disablecrccws = 0 in oscam.server. But Sky D doesn't work.

When all servers are visibly downloaded, the add-on loads a large number of bad servers.

Can anyone advise how to fix these errors.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Edited once, last by kackaz ().

• There is only one disablecrccws=1 now and it's all working fine. Maybe run update again and then download lines.

• yukardaki yazımda şunu yazdım onu anlamadınız yanılmıyorsam yabancı dil olduğu için

dreambox 900 bariyelen 12.91 flaşh unstable imaj üzerinde gutemine 2.9-r27 yüklü unstable imajda

eklentiyi komutla veya manuel dahil atıyorsunuz

dreambox 900 kapatıp açın

eklenti yok eklenti bölümünde siliniyor bu sorundu bu sorunu çözebilirler bu hata bilgisini verdim

ayrıca manuel eklenti yüklemesinde bütün canel mod ları değiştirdiğim halde siliniyor eklenti

enigma2-plugin-extensions-cfg_Zoom_Final_FIX7xall.deb

I wrote this in my article above, if you don't understand it, if I'm not mistaken, because it is a foreign language

dreambox 900 barrier on 12.91 flash unstable image with gutemine 2.9-r27 installed on unstable image

you are throwing the plugin with command or manually including

close and open dreambox 900

there is no plugin, it is deleted in the plugin section, this was the problem, they can fix this problem, i gave this error information

Also, the plugin is deleted even though I change all the canel mods in manual plugin installation.

enigma2-plugin-extensions-cfg_Zoom_Final_FIX7xall.deb

Edited 2 times, last by nexx45 ().

• please send one oscam.server file which is set ideally, so I will set it for the update

• 

aktualizuj zoom a zkus to, pak to můžu předělat

Ahoj BextrH, aktualizoval jsem to a spustil. Vše funguje v pořádku, ale nyní ve fázi převodu dochází k chybě. Přikládám screenshot. Také by bylo možné po aktualizaci zachovat všechna nastavení, jako je jazyk, restart kamery atd. Díky.e329e1a3f52e836b4005.jpg

udate ZOOM fix error

All ok now, no errors.

• Ben de aynı şeyi söylüyorum. 2.5 imaj BA üstüne kuruluysa siliniyor. Direk flasha kurulu olursa silinmiyor. Ancak yukardaki *deb dosyasini kurduktan sonra manuel olara Pulgin_uprate.sh i da bir kere çalıştırmak lazım.

• I understand the problem of resetting the plugin settings after the update, but unfortunately I have no idea how to save the settings and recall them after reinstallation. I invented and created each function myself, sometimes very amateurish, but functional. For example, circular copying of menus in 8 languages. Or, different scripts are reset after certain functions are activated. It would not be easy to back up everything every time and then load it. Perhaps everything I had in mind will be translated correctly. Thank you.

• hello, sorry if I intrude I wanted to know if anyone can tell me if there is light for the Italians

thanks a greeting ..

what version should i download for openatv 7.1?

does it work with python 2 or even 3? thank you

Edited 2 times, last by stefen ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!