Vu+ Ultimo 4k Black Hole startup to standby plugin

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 951 times. The last Post () by bodiddly.

• My Vu+ Ultimo 4k is using latest Blackhole image. Everyday when I come home from work it has switched itself on from standby, and is always on the same channel. I had this problem a long while back and found the solution, which I cannot remember. I`m sure it was on here, but I cannot find anything about this problem anywhere. I do remember the problem started after I did a complete reflash of the Blackhole image at that time. Now I`ve just done a complete reflash of this image and the same is happening again. Can anyone help with this problem?

Thanx.

bo.

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Ultimo 4k turns on by itself” to “Vu+ Ultimo 4k Black Hole startup to standby plugin”.

VU+ ULTIMO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!