OpenWebIf for DreamOS

There are 173 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 19,663 times. The last Post () by Timeshock.

• Official Post

seagen added a new file:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Official Post

There is an order function for picons.

But since the picon rendere from the diffren images is used the path is set.

But there is an order of folder names wher OW looks for picons.

1. owipicon

2. picon

3. picons

So if you put your preferd picons in folder owpicon those will hav first prio, if any missing then next folder picon will be used

If still missing the third folder picons will be the last lookup folder.

Same with paths.

This is the order for the paths

/media/cf/

/media/mmc/

/media/usb/

/media/hdd/

/usr/share/enigma2/

So use one of this path and if you want the same picons in Oscam Webif just change to the same path as yu use in OW :)

• Default path in OE2.5(nwenigma2) is /picons/piconHD. (There are my picons saved)

With this path the OWF cannot find the picons.

In /usr/share/enigma2/picon, i have made a symlink which points to picons/piconHD and so the oWF can find the picons.

Most usefull will be, if a user can add, a own custom path and not to use the defaults , if he knows them.

Edited 2 times, last by marsias ().

• Official Post

Well then Newnigma2 does not follow any standar for picon paths.

But since you made a symlink why not link that to the /picons/ folder and put your OW picons there?

• For a "normal user", symlinks or links or something else which manipulate directory structure are not so easy and also these will be all lost if they flash a new image!

Can you not put this setting to OWF configurations Plugin ? (This will be much better then read from oscam.config-->webif and maybe a user has not oscam installed.

LIke "Enable Picons", YES/NO

"Picons Path = /XXXX/XXXX", a user choice which will be independent from Images !!!!

Edited once, last by marsias ().

• Official Post

That plugin have it's own broken web interface and when i tested the plugin it's not translated to English only German and therefore i want add it

Have no issue with Germans but i don't speak German and therefore i can't give any support to users. And the plugin crash with my DreamOS OE 2.6 images.

You can self download and install the stand alone Web Interface from the git https://github.com/einfall/ser…order/releases/tag/v4.2.5

There is a zip file in the bootom. Extract the file and you find folder we.dat

upload the folder to DP web interface. /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/Webinterface

Restart and now use this adress:

Code
    http://your_box_ipadress/web-data/index.html
    • Official Post

Well let's do the dance again ;) I say no you keep asking and later i add :chuckle:

I hade a look at but the plugin is crashing with DreamOS OE 2.6 so are you using the plugin downloaded from the git?

If not then send it to me so i can test with your version.

Also do you use the standalone web interface from the git? how did you install it?

But still you can just bookmark the Web interface and start it like that ;)

• Yes, i have downloaded from here: https://github.com/einfall/serienrecorder (code--download zip)

In the mittle of the article the programmer explain how to install this:

I translate:

1. unpack the zip

2. Copy the folder web-data to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/serienrecorder

3. Enable a option in Serienrecoder plugin with says: enable webinterface.

Restart gui.

Afterwards you can use this webinterface by typing http;//yoy-ip/serienrecordegui OR by OWF which appears on Extras.

BTW: I use Dreambox dm920 with OE2.5-nwenigma2 image.

• Official Post

Okey let me fire up the old dm 900 and have a look the plugin is not compatible with my Dreambox One or Two

And all error messages are in German ;)

• Official Post

Try this first and let me now if it's working??

Upload the file to folder /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/controllers and reboot

Now check if it is like you want now :)

• Official Post

Well it does for me :derpthink: sure you replaced the python file correct??

3243ad441e0.jpg

• Official Post

And you have follow your own install instructions for the plugin ;)

This code search for the plugin:

if fileExists(resolveFilename(SCOPE_PLUGINS, "Extensions/serienrecorder/plugin.pyo")):

I assume this is the location of the plugin even for you??

Maybe you need to clear your web browser cache ??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!