Explain Installing raw image Enigma2 or delete it or make a backup on the internal flash of Spark devices​

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,053 times. The last Post () by ahmed gazye.

• :welcome41:

?thumbnail=1

923095066.gif

139070-e02d23-jpg

138268-6a27f64e2e9a32c7b42-png

136415-cfa5e79e93be8a805743a6c6-png

explain Installing raw image Enigma2 or delete it or make a backup on the internal flash of Spark devices

in Spark System

The most important plugin for the service of Enigma2 are installed

On Spark to erase Enigma2 & installed it & make a backup is.

WLToolv02 / plugin_e2upgrade.s

First /is WLToolv02

To clear the Enigma2 while you are on the spark System

The second / plugin_e2upgrade.s

To installed Enigma2 in internal flash or make a backup for it while you are on the spark System

If you do not have this plugin on your device in Spark System You can download From my topic on the following link in the forum

Spark Full Plugin with PowerVU and Tandberg auto-roll - 6-1-2017

?thumbnail=1

First /is WLToolv02

To clear the Enigma2 while you are on the spark System

To clean your device from software Enigma2

enter the menu then plugins

Scroll down to the WLToolv02 line

activate it by pressing Red button

Chose the third line, erase E2, and it will tell you Click 0.

You will find it delete and done

?thumbnail=1

The second / plugin_e2upgrade.s

To installed Enigma2 in internal flash or make a backup for it while you are on the spark System

To installed Enigma2 in internal flash while you are on the spark System

use kingston or sandisk usb 4 or 8 GB

Format your USB Pen Drive in FAT32, DO NOT choose the quick format as it will not work

unzip Image and load the Enigma2 file in usb

load USB Pen to the device

use a plugin_e2upgrade.s to install the Image.

enter the menu then plugins

Scroll down to the plugin_e2upgarde.s line

activate it by pressing Ok after that press the red button

It will open the update menu, press ok and it will open the flash

Select enigma file via the red button, not ok

The device will update and upon completion it will not perform Restart

Then Cross over it from the system >bisic setting >factory defauit > boot to E2

40f205b168.png

How to make a copy of Enigma or how to withdraw a copy of Enigma 2 in internal flash on a usb while you are on the spark System

The same way to installed Enigma2, but press the green button of the remote instead of the red button

According to the following

First, we need a usb FAT32 drive free of files and you are on Soft spark System

Put the flash in the receiver

and enter the menu then plugins

Scroll down to the plugin_e2upgarde.s line

And activate it by pressing Ok then press the green button to make a copy of Enigma or backup

to Return For Spark system from enigma2 system

Refer to my forum topic at the following link

DuckBA-E2-plugin to Return For Spark system from enigma2 system

In the end, I hope that I have succeeded in delivering what I have to my dear friends and that the method motivated them to start work

Enjoy & Good luck

?thumbnail=1

• My friend / OFC1031

difference beetwin the raw image and a backup very big

The raw version comes without any settings ( Like language, satellites, channels, the network, video & audio settings , language, skin,plugins, emu, keys .....etc ) After you make those settings and Cross to it and add what you want from Of all the above, the raw version becomes backup

That is, the raw version during installation needs to make settings for it, and then after crossing it, You need the additions you want in the copy

Enjoy & Good luck

?thumbnail=1

• Then Cross over it from the system >bisic setting >factory defauit > boot to E2

On amico alien2 after factory default no option boot to E2,, but there are option:

Load fromfactory default

Factory reset

Save as factory default

Delete all channel.

What do I do?

• Try this method as long as you don't have boot to E2

method to boot from spark to enigma2 mode

Goto

Menu

System

Factory Default

Now press on remote following buttons at once / without any delay (within 2 seconds)

EPG

• to Return For Spark system from enigma2 system

Refer to my forum topic at the following link

DuckBA-E2-plugin to Return For Spark system from enigma2 system

My frind Ahmed the link is not working.

• In a way I'm very happy that a program that I made around 2010/2011 still can be useful for happy users, but it is somewhat confusing as well:)
    It must a a testament how good these SH4 boxes were made, since they are still around.

I think this was an old Read.me:

WLTool v0.2

- minor fixes and blind/hack adjustment for fw 1.2.08
    - on fw 1.1.42 press GREEN to start plugin OSD menu
    - on fw 1.2.07 press RED to start plugin OSD menu
    - on fw 1.2.08+ press RED (twice on Alien) and LEFT or RIGHT (on other Spark STBs or Alien)
    - it seems that API has changed in fw 1.2.08, but as there is no documentation or anything about it...,
    RC response is slow - temporary solution: press UP/DOWN slowly:)
    - looking for new API...

WLTool v0.1 (short for; Well, let's try to write a spark plugin)

- Mcas updater (self explanatory)
    - Basic sysinfo (public/private IP, traffic, etc, mem and cpu info, some yaffs2 data)
    - E2 cleaner (may be helpful to some with ecc errors)
    - Ugly TCP clients/servers info (really ugly as there are no monospace fonts at the moment)
    - Based on Proton-team api v103prel4.
    - Tested, well, briefly checked, on Alien 8900 fw v1142 n v1207, should work just fine on other siblings.

While in active windows, use UP, DOWN, LEFT or RIGHT to return back to WLTbox menu. EXIT returns to the main plugin menu. There is no need to leave WLTbox running (green icon) as currently it does nothing in background. There are vogue plans to include more useful functions and better GUI as there are miniGUI and GTK libs already installed.

• Dear Friend / tromo

Thanks for the addition and the valuable information, but I went to the plugin job that concerns the topic only. As you know, I am a beginner and an amateur, and I am not a professional like you. work with a team

There are many teams that have stopped supporting the Spark devices because its production companies have stopped

developing their devices But despite that, these devices are still working and receive some support and still have the satisfaction of their users, it is the old beauty

Enjoy & Good luck

?thumbnail=1

• I installed your plugin WLTbox on my receiver amiko alien 2 and it works great. Before that plugin whenever I installed any enigma 2 image I had problems with buttons on front panel which did not function but after installing WLTbox they work. Thank you.

• In a way I'm very happy that a program that I made around 2010/2011 still can be useful for happy users, but it is somewhat confusing as well:)
    It must a a testament how good these SH4 boxes were made, since they are still around.

It saved my Alien2 a while back, remember? You helped with the resuscitation procedure...:tongue1:

Still working, if slowly, as old ladies do...... :cool1:

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!