How to make your own API key for YouTube plugin! It works!!!

There are 40 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,087 times. The last Post () by houba2007.

• hello let's start again, hello i don't have this screen when i go to create this key configuration i'm using your plug in i configured everything as you wrote but some videos i can't view them

i am using a zgemma h9 combo box and openatv image also the video search screen is not similar to yours posted

ytapikey27.png

• Anyone else with such a problem? I have an API key so I can't check it all now...

They have changed Terms and Conditions lately but I haven't read it yet...

Can somebody confirm beps' problem, please?

0Auth all gone smoothly but...?

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• This is all described above in detail - you must read the first post properly and compare, make sure you do it step-by-step, with some care and attention!

Patience, man, patience!

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• ytapikey27.png                                                        ?thumbnail=1

here what I have to set, as you can see it is different:whatthefuck::spit:

Edited once, last by beps ().

• So, did you manage, in the end, carefully comparing English and Italian interface, slowly but surely?

• hello, I'm trying to understand on the web I found high configurations but I haven't used it yet. I did everything from your guide I made the plug-in work even if when I perform a search and I arrive in the page footer the plug-in fails to opening a new search screen tells me to try again with a different search in practice I can see not all the videos

• We all have it - it's down to the plugin code, not API key....

• Under Kodi my API key now is blocked as I have allegedly gone over the limit... WTF does that mean?

Anyhow, f*&% Google! Who gives a damn! We have many, many other possibilities... ;)

• Email I got:

We would like to inform you of changes to the YouTube API Services that will take effect September 9, 2020.

We will be deprecating the following features on the YouTube API Services:

We’ll be updating the YouTube API Service reference documentation soon (including the Revision History) to outline the changes in detail and help you stay updated.

Thanks,
    YouTube API Services Team
    We would like to inform you of (i) changes to the YouTube API Services Developer Policies and the Embedded Player Parameter documentation, and (ii) the publication of a new Guide.

1. We have added 2 new sections to the Developer Policies:
    • The new Section III.E.4.i provides additional information about the data collected and sent via the YouTube embedded player. You are responsible for any user data you send to us via any YouTube embedded player before the user has interacted with the player to indicate playback intent. You can limit the data shared with YouTube before a user interacts with the player by setting Autoplay to false.
    • The new Section III.E.4.j relates to checking the Made for Kids (MFK) status of content before embedding it on your sites and apps. You are responsible for knowing when videos that you embed on your API Client are made for kids and treating data collected from the embedded player accordingly. As such, you must check the status of content using YouTube Data API Service before embedding it on your API Client via any YouTube embedded players.

2. We have added a new Guide that explains how you can look up the MFK status of a video using the YouTube Data API Service.

3. We had added a reminder in the Embedded Player Parameter documentation that if you enable Autoplay, playback will occur without any user interaction with the player; playback data collection and sharing will therefore occur upon page load.

Please make sure to read the YouTube API Services Terms of Service and Developer Policies (including the Guides), carefully and often. If you do not agree to our terms and policies, please do not access or use any YouTube API Services.

Thanks
    YouTube API Services Team

So, it seems they have been following me and then....:head banger::scratch_one-s_head::don-t_mention:

Somebody more IT savvy than me needs to take a look... I think...

• Currently, v. 618 is fine! Here are my settings.

You get to them by pressing MENU > Plugins > YouTube > MENU...

162cabef310f83c05ff3acdc.png

113a9f63bf75eeb2bb62497.png

The last option has 3 possibilities:

Exteplayer

Gstplayer

Well, if you have FFmpeg installed, you have all of them.....

TEST AND SEE WHICH GIVES BEST RESULTS!!!

• Read the STICKIES in the PurE2 section (this must be about 15th time you must have seen this, non?)...

Install FNC plugins and - voila!

A very HEALTHY and much happier New Year to All!!!!

• M8, one thing

on pure2 youtube works cool, but through KODI i need this api witch is boring to put manual through remote control...

is it worth it to fix api key or is same like plugin?!

regards

I don't invite this sh!t, It just comes to me. I run, It runs after me...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!