Slow Network Problem only with Vu+ Duo 2 on OpenPLI not other Devices

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,112 times. The last Post () by satelliweb.

• Hi,

I have network problem with my Duo2 last one week. Openpli 6.2 is installed on it so on my solose. When i tried to conneect to iptv it opens to slowly, then i have checked the internet connection is about 2-3Mbit, at the same time on solose about 90Mbt, both of my devices are connected as wired. Fibre connection 100Mbit

1-I have checked the cable which is connected to Duo2 with my laptop the speed is around 95Mbit.

2-I have closed cams etc test again nothing changed,

3-I have intalled a clean openpli 6.2 only some components such as serviceapp, nothing changed.

Please help, is it possible that I have probşems with the network card. By the way I have tested it via wireless same result (2-3Mbit). I have the problem since last week.

• master G

Added the Label Networking Support
  • Hi there,

I've got a similar problem as aorhan69. My Zgemma H9.2S and DLInk DIR-853 router don't cooperate well. The internet in Zgemma is about 2-3Mbit/s only while other devices get about 90Mbit/s. I've tried to change settigs and for example I've switched 'DNS relay' off last saturday and the internet in the box jumped to 90Mbit/s. I thaught it was that but when I switched the router off for a night, the problem appeared again.

Another thing is when I set one port in the router as IPTV, the internet is ok for a minute or so and then it breaks and it happens all the time.

I use OpenATV 6.4 and OpenPli 7.3. I've never had such a problem with my Zgemma and other routers. And this Dlink DIR-853 is a second one with this problem.

And sorry, it's not Zgemma thread but the problem is very similar I guess, that's why I write here.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!