YouTube Plugin by taapat

There are 577 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 75,453 times. The last Post () by kaptan57.

• You can only gain with PurE2...

Well, it's not perfect but I think the benefits outweigh the losses...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Read CAREFULLY, guys!

This thread is about Enigma2 plugin called YOUTUBE by Taapat!

So, this is not about YT through Kodi but a stand-alone plugin you can find in this very thread.

JUST READ BACK A BIT, NOT JUST THE LAST POST!!! PATIENCE, GUYS! PATIENCE AND PERSEVERANCE!!!

Moreover, it depends on the box you have, version of Enigma2, kernel, drivers and so on. It is not universal! Kodi doesn't work in all boxes, regardless of Enigma2.

A box must have HW capacity, to begin with, to deal with a demanding SW. Once you find the one that can hack it, then you must find E2 which has everything sorted to drive Kodi and whatever else in it...

Put your thinking caps on, guys, before you make decisions! Read, inform yourselves and then act. Don't "just do it"!!!

EDIT: as for SW addons/plugins in an E2...

FFmpeg (the basis of Kodi) - if this is what you mean (Exteplayer3/GSTplayer and ServiceApp) - is not necessarily put in by default in PurE2. In some boxes you only get it if you install FNC plugins.

So, again, one must inform oneself properly...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Yes, of course, friend. Is it that you haven't already noticed that none of us are interested in youtube in kodi? We want the taapad plugin but that it works perfectly and I think that nobody has it with any image. It is the same as them. The problem is that YouTube has limited access at this time. More Adela will return you to normality. Regards. Thanks gorsky.

• - OAuth: use try except for all HTTPSConnection functions

Fix GSOD on response problems.

Thx for report grzech14

- YouTubeVideoUrl: Fix age-gated videos support without login, thx dstftw

- YouTubeVideoUrl: Improve extraction in 429 error conditions, thx dstftw

- YouTubeVideoUrl: Improve age-gated videos extraction in 429 error con…

…ditions, thx dstftw

- YouTubeVideoUrl: Remove outdated code, thx dstftw

Additional get_video_info requests don't seem to provide any extra itags any longer.

- OAuth: fix GSOD in get_new_token if response status is not OK

• It's Taapat, not Taapad, Ariysara .

And that is my point - that his YT plugin works in PurE2, as described... Tested! Just did my Edision+ model from scratch and when it's done properly YouTube by Taapat, in PurE2 v. 6.5 is working!

If one has his/her own API key made and put into the API key file, ServiceApp > Exteplayer3 and all the rets of it, that is...

Have you guys verified your device? Were you asked when you changed the YT > MENU > Sign in option to YES?

d5bcb8e4ad1.jpg

409627c2744427e2e9bb.jpg

998dc63411926f.jpg

da2bd9b438a3c.jpg

If you created your API keys, then you have to give each device an authorisation to use your API keys...

Just searched again for "music"...

19cb1802a.jpg

...and Dua Lipa video is working fine... A terribly sexy kid...:tongue1:

Good luck!

• Hello friends. With the latest update of the taapad youtube plugin and its corresponding Api Key it is perfect. An applause for who is behind all this. I bow to him and my thanks for the time he dedicates to this plugin. Regards linux-sat brothers. 🤩

Claro Gorski. Si e estado funcionando sin problema más de una semana, de pronto solo videos de contenido no musical....extraño, pero además en el plugin mytube, en el que también tengo iniciada sesión pasaba lo mismo. Con el plugin mytube puedes visualizar vídeos sin necesidad de Api_Key.ahora no todos.

Ahora con la última actualizacion todo ok. Gracias Gorski por tu atención. Saludos. Perdona mi inglés. Soy español. 😷

Sure Gorski. If I have been working without problem for more than a week, suddenly only videos of non-musical content .... strange, but also in the mytube plugin, in which I also have logged the same thing happened. With the mytube plugin you can view videos without the need for Api_Key, not all of them now.

Now with the last update everything is ok. Thanks Gorski for your attention. Regards. Excuse my English. I am Spanish. 😷

Sorry.

• Official Post

master G added a new version:

• Official Post

• Official Post

● Fix function calls without arguments

● YouTubeVideoUrl: remove Shockwave Flash player support

I hope there are no more clips left on YouTube that contain usable links for enigma players only in the Shockwave Flash player.

thx @ Taapat

• Official Post

• Official Post

-YouTubeApi: remove unused after remove Favorites

-Update language files after remove Favorites

-Remove Favorites from private feeds

I think that youtube has not supported the special Favorites palylist for a long time. It only mislead users.

-Fix vido ID raise exception format

• Hello, I use OpenPli 7.2 RC version (openpli-enigma7.2Rc-dmSSL84_191025) on my Dreambox 800HD original.Everything is OK but I can not playback almost no videos from Youtube.

I have an Youtube plugin by Taapalk (enigma2-plugin-extensions-youtube_h1+git478+3e096e2-r0.0_all). It is strange I can playback some videos downloaded from Youtube in Public feeds category (not all maybe just the smaller ones) but from Search category almost no one.

I have created with Swap Manager an additional memory on USB stick by size of 2 GB (formatted by Dreambox). I am already desperate that I can not playback any videos from YuTube.

I am attaching an extract from my crashlog. When I am trying to play youtube video so it says it is buffering and mostly it stops at some percentage level of buffering and sometimes it tries to buffer for the second time but it always gets stuck and I have to reboot an receiver by unplugging.

There are marked 2 important errors at my debug log below. I will be grateful for every help or hint. Or please can you inform an author of this image to fix that?

Thank you very much, Regards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!