Amiko alien 2 spark setup help please

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 489 times. The last Post () by ahmed gazye.

• Hello a number of years ago i had a tecknomate and i entered the cccam through a hidden menu

at the same time i bought an amiko alien 2 but never used it, now i am stuck inside for the foreseeable future i would like to get it to work

have taken it from the box and works fine, updated software to last spark available and i can FTP to it

so my questions after reading on here for a few days

should i be able to get this to work with cccam or something else ?

if so how do i compile and add the necessary file or files to the box ?

If someone can point me in the right direction of how to do it or the best threads to read i would be most grateful

if it is not possible what box should i buy for easy setup i only really want discovery nat geo and similar

thank you in advance

• My friend / towinguk

Unfortunately, I did not understand what you want exactly. Do you want to turn emus on your device amiko alien 2 ?

Like emu CCcam, if that is the case, what is the system that you want to turn on the emus on it, Spark system or Enigma2 system?

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!