how can i flash this backup

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,478 times. The last Post () by anestis1956.

• Where did you find all these files? If you created them using a backup suite, then you have to install the main enigma2 image first (e.g. openATv, openPLI depending on which one you were on when you created this backup), then you have to install the backup addon that created these files from the feeds of your image and finally use that backup suite to restore these backup files following the on screen instructions.

octagon sf8008 4K combo

• This is a confusing question to me.

Do you want to make an image backup to a usb stick

or do you want to flash your box with a backup from a usb stick?

This second option was answered to my previous post, did you understand it?

octagon sf8008 4K combo

• sorry im noob in enigma 2
    this is my question

(make an image backup to a usb stick )
    to flash it when i face any problem because i trying to learning to deal with enigma 2
    but many times i get stuck on logo

• All images provide a backup suite addon which you can use to create a full image backup on a usb stick,it is very easy.

For example in my case running satdreamgr8 image, the backupsuite comes preinstalled in the addons directory.

All I have to do is to copy an empty text file with the name backupstick into my usb stick & connect it to the receiver and start this backupsuite :

Menu/Plugins/BackupSuite

there I get the option "Backup/USB" (yellow button on the remote controll) I select it and then confirm with OK button and I have to wait for a few minutes untill it gets completed.

octagon sf8008 4K combo

• master G

Set the Label from Article to Image Flashing & Backup Support
  • master G

Removed the Label OCTAGON PurE2

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!