Frequent freezing in PurE2 6.5 external backup

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 520 times. The last Post () by ahmed gazye.

• Hi all

I installed a backup of PurE2 6.5 on SH4 7162 on external flash drive. A spinning wheel pops up every 5-7 seconds causing system freezing for a couple of seconds. During the 5 seconds of non freezing, I am not able to set the box. I thought it could be ClearMem working in the background but it is not there in the plugin list. What else could it be causing that freezing?

Image is attached.

66c29e4f6a46599fb9.jpg

• :welcome41:

?thumbnail=1

Dear / Octa8on

freezing it happens because the a backup on The device is heavy because it has a lot of plugin to takes up all the RAM space, and therefore the RAM does not have any space. Therefore , a CacheFlush or ClearMem must be installed and the work of Swab in order to provide an amount of RAM to Provides an empty space for RAM to work good.

the nfr4 plugin Its flaw is that it does not read The swap space provided by the device for the copy, which is estimated at 25 MB of RAM Therefore, you will find the total area of the RAM you have only 113 MB, while if you installed the version in another plugin, you will find a total RAM area of 138 MB. It is calculated as follows

128 MB RAM size for the Enigma device - 15 MB system consumption for RAM+ 0 ( of the RAM space allocated for the version that does not work on the device, which is the Spark system) = 113 MB RAM size remaining for the copy.

while if you installed the version in another plugin Such as imagemanager

128 MB RAM size for the Enigma device - 15 MB system consumption for RAM+ 25 mb ( of the RAM space allocated for the version that does not work on the device, which is the Spark system) = 138 MB RAM size remaining for the copy.

You can review those RAM numbers because you did not find this explanation elsewhere

It is better to delete the copy because it is heavy on the device and requires a larger RAM

It is better to install a raw copy and add what you want better than downloading a backup that would like this

138268-6a27f64e2e9a32c7b42-png

Enjoy & Good luck

?thumbnail=1

• Thanks, Ahmed!

Yeah the backup has a lot of plugins. I thought it would save my time and effort :D. I deleted it and will install a raw image.

I thought NFR would use the swap partition created during formatting the USB flash stick. Anyway, I will read about swap and try to configure it manually for each image installed.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!