DM900UHD not responding

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 770 times. The last Post () by emosim.

• My 900UHD 4K is not responding at all. When I try to connect with putty or telnet nothing happens. I only get the message "can't open com port" on my PC when I use putty and connect to the usb service port.

Is it any way to get it up and running again or it is a case for the repair shop ?

This happend after factory reset.

• #

Hello LKKXS

Try to connect to the Box, with the Browser: http://dm900

If call, Box "is alive".

When switching the Box off and on again, press the LED until the Exclamation Point appears.

Then, with the DCC, makes the scanner of her IP.

Or, use the "Netscan" Program:

hxxps: //www.softperfect.com/download/

If you find the IP, send this DCC-Telnet Command to the Box:

update-rescue -v

Try again http: // dm900 or with the browser entering the IP if you have it.

Good luck.

#

DM920-UHD4K + SF8008-UHD4K

• Thank you for your tips, the thing is that the box is complete unresponsive. All information I can get is a mac adr when I connect to the box with mini usb. Info is : Ralink Wireless Linux Client.
    Even the lights for the lan connection on the box is solid gren and yellow, not blinking as they should.

• ok, this is very strange. Just as I gave up, the box suddenly started up and run like it did when it came out of the box brand new. It started up with the original firmware and good to go. So case closed for now :)

• Probably the external 5 Amp PSU ? You are sure to use the original PSU and not from an old box that uses 2 or 3 Amp

Emo

yes, I use the PSU that came with the box. So it had nothing to do with that. It just got stuck after a factory resett. Started it up and it went into frezee at once. Standy light solid red, lan connection on the back solid light. No respons what so ever, I tried one last start up and withheld the stand by button for a long long time. Suddenly it came alive and now it's back to normal.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!