DM920UHD : OpenPLi 7.2Star 20200417 4k 1.17.0.1 (Original)

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,733 times. The last Post () by emosim.

• - OpenPLi 7.2Star by Japhar Team, April 17th 2020

- Python 2.7.13

- GStreamer 1.17.0.1

- EPGImport Built-in

- 4k-UHD/HEVC-H265/AC3+/DDP/EAC3 support

- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)

- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)

- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported

- IPTV Support with Built-in

1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster

100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)

- JAM 5.3 built-in (Plugins/Addons)

- Original Sim/Chip Required

- Support by Japhar Team

MEGA Original DM920UHD : Code:

Code
    https://mega.nz/file/ay401QIY#wXyzdOjIXqK2rlcRRlrQ3K8mtDecEHkDos7GXnmFSow

Info : You can also do online update thru the feeds without the need to reinstall the image.

• In Germany the time also doesn't work right 2 hours late I also took the test and it doesn't work as much on the dm900 as on the dm920 it's the same I had to go back to another firmwar until they resolved happy Sunday and thank you very much

1 ANTENA 90 CM ASTRA 19.2°E 1KR/1L/1M/1N

HOT BIRD 13B/13C/13E + ASTRA 23.5°E EST

1 ANTENA HISPASAT 30:0°W SELFSAT H50DQ

( FLACHANTENNE QUATTRO-LNB VERSION )

SAT RECEIVER DREAMBOX DM920 UHD 4K

SAT RECEIVER DREAMBOX DM900 UHD 4K

SAT RECEIVER OCTAGON SF8008 UHD 4K

SAT RECEIVER GIGABLUE TRIO UHD 4K

SAT RECEIVER VUPLUS SOLO UHD 4K

(IPTV LG SMARTV WEBOS 4K)

(IPTV SAMSUNG SMARTV)

• use Generic CET

• I already wrote it doesn't work it only works if you change the time zone europe Brussels

oder

I already wrote it doesn't work it only works if you modify the time zone europe Brussels, Berlin, Madrid, France, Spain so it was Happy Sunday

the image is a spectacle the problem is the time I had already answered please can you help

• Hello Sedutor, is this image created by Japhar team intented for original sim not for Japhar sim right? What does it mean this one "Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)"? There is not written which plugins and addons this image support like Youtube, Kodi and so on. Is it possible to specify that in more detail? Thank you, Regards...

• GRAZIE, hai la possibilita di linkarmene una che possa istallarla manualmente ,ho provato direttamente dal decoder sempre stesso effetto sia dm 900 / 920 entrambi i decoder errore di 2 librerie, sempre con questa immagine grazie mille

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!