EPG WEB GRABBER BY ZIKO

There are 193 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 30,991 times. The last Post () by pontiak.

• Hello i'm providing a plugin to grab epg guide from web sites , current sources : osn , bein ar , dstv , mbc , elcinema web site , and some Moroccan channels

to download the plugin :

Code
    wget -q "--no-check-certificate" https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ziko-ZR1/Epg-plugin/master/Download/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

for dream os you need to update wget file from this commands :

Code
    apt-get update
    apt-get install wget

to remove the plugin :

Code
    rm -rf /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/Epg_Plugin

The plugin support online update to disable it just press menu and disable , to enable it just do the same way

TeMTJtX.png

unfortunately timezone auto detect didn't work or i did it wrong , till i figure the correct way we had to enter the time deference by our self and you don't need to enter it every time just the first time you install the plugin .

let's say you want dstv epg and your time zone is +0300:

just press green button and enter the value

35K4vKY.png

7qKNHIT.png

and now you press blue to save it so the next time you don't have to re type it

fgTEjc0.png

now let's say you downloaded the xml guide and you find out that +0300 isn't working for you all you have to do is to set the correct value and press blue then yellow , you dont have to re download the file again .

after you did all of this and you have the xml file ready

go to /etc/epgimport and edit your service references for your iptv or sat channels

zT9JG9i.png

just change your_id by the id in your iptv bouquets for the channels you want , bein and osn are in /etc/epgimport/custom.channels.xml , dstv in /etc/epgimport/dstv.channels.xml .

now go to epgimport plugin and press blue you will find epg ziko source , choose the bouquet you want and press save and import .

7GETJ1s.png

uAWYPXV.png

• ziko

Added the Label EPGLoad
    • Official Post

Nice one ziko

im just trying dstv, but have found a problem with the epg data. The "description" is just the same as the "title"

is it possible to get the extended description ?

Thanks

• Nice one ziko

im just trying dstv, but have found a problem with the epg data. The "description" is just the same as the "title"

is it possible to get the extended description ?

Thanks

im working on it because the site is protected after too many requests , the site response with null data

RSmJseT.png

• master G

Set the Label from EPGLoad to EPG Web Grabber
  • i found out a solution but its to heavy for receivers , i think i will provide only sports channels , i will do a back up like osn for 7 days ss1-12 + maximo and i will upload it on my git

• Hello ziko ,

First thanks for the plugin I was searching from a longtime.

I am downloading the osn guide. But when I can know that it got downloaded ?

I tried on beinsports but nothing found in epg importer as you said ?

Am I missing something ?

• Hello ziko ,

First thanks for the plugin I was searching from a longtime.

I am downloading the osn guide. But when I can know that it got downloaded ?

I tried on beinsports but nothing found in epg importer as you said ?

Am I missing something ?

can you send a screenshot of the console when you download from any source so i can see what's going on

• juste go to web site and compare the difference between you and the site , but after the change you need to delete epg.dat and import again or in epgimport check clean before import

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!