Best Guid to make oscam config for enigma2 receivers

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,900 times. The last Post () by SirRogerRunt.

• Hi, I am using digi card (videoguard) for decrypting channels, when I use this card with below oscam config I can able to decrypt only 2 channels. is there any config do I need to make to view other available channels, here is my config.

How to read and input my physical card information into oscam config

[reader]

label = internal

description = internal

protocol = internal

device = /dev/sci0

caid = 0944

group = 1

• Hi.

In my opinion, there is no "best" guide, because each card coding is very different and also different Oscam settings are needed. There are completely different dependencies, depending on the type of card encoding or even according to a specific DVB provider. There are also various compatibility issues, for example with the CCCAM communication protocols (if you want to share cards). So it's not that obvious.

It is best to search the internet for the settings that your decoder card needs. And then you study everything about a specific coding and specific "troubles" with the Oscam settings, designed for a specific DVB provider.

All the main information about the configuration files can be found on the website here:

http://www.streamboard.tv/wiki/OSCam/en

The most important or basic and most necessary is to set up three Oscam configuration files:

oscam.conf

oscam.server

oscam.user

And everyone else is not so important to the running of Oscam. Of course, in some cases, other Oscam configuration files can be very important!

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!