TivuSat CCcam Configuration for Venton Unibox HD3 with OpenATV 6.3

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,195 times. The last Post () by KassandrosLM.

• Hi to you all there.

My problem:

I own a Venton Unibox hd3 since 2016. I don't know anything about decoders. When I bought the device, a guy helped me to set the correct configuration for CCcam in order to use my TivuSat gold card in an OpenATV environment. All worked fine till a week ago when the channels I used to see were no more visible.

The site (Wordigital-Sat) where the guy helped me is no more accessible and I cannot remember the hints I received.

I tried the blue key and I saw that no CCcam were available anymore (I couldn't find the softcam selection in the menu).

I downloaded the newest image (6.3) of OpenATV and tried to activate the CCcam via Filezilla. Unfortunatly I can't rememeber all the steps and files (.ipk and cccam.cfg) and where to put them so all my trials ended without any success.

I tried to find some hints in the forum and followed them but again without any success.

My age (74) and my home situation (see profile) don't allow me to dedicate time to search in the various forum and try the answers I can find.

I need help from you to guide me step by step to make cccam to work again and let my wife to see her favorite broadcasts.

Keep in mind that I don't know most of technical terms you use, so the guide would be very simple in terms.

I thank you if you can help me in this situation.

Kassandros (LM)

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “CCcam for Venton Unibox HD3 with OpenATV 3.3” to “TivuSat CCcam Configuration for Venton Unibox HD3 with OpenATV 6.3”.
  • Install the softcam feed, then download CCcam from there ~ OpenATV SoftCam Feed

Well, I installed the feed following the option 1 (with putty)

Hopefully you still have your old CCcam.cfg backed up (do you ?). Send it to folder /etc.

Unfortunatly I never backed up the device when working, so I cannot use the old CCcam.cfg

I can give you the configuration for Oscam .

( for Card : Standard and GOLD)

it seems that C******, I don't know which version 2.3.2 or 2.8.2

should read the card, by default.

Bye

It would be very kind of you. I have both cards (standard and gold), but I use the gold one because it allows much more selections than the standard one

I guess I'll need more help from you before having the device working again. Keep in mind that my knowledge about this theme is very very poor.

Thanks

Kassandros

• Hi folks,

followed instructions you suggested: downloaded the feed and copied to the deco; downloaded both CCcam and OScam and installed. No need of any other action/edit. TivuSat card is now working again.

Thanks very very much.

Kassandros

P.S.: of course the first action I'll take will be a recovery of the system.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!