Build a Card sharing Ubuntu Server 11.10, 12.xx, 13.04 x32/x64 - Auto Oscam/CCcam 2.1.3 Install with Sly Card

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 775 times. The last Post () by minty.

• hello all,

its been a long time,and i am quiet outdated on this,i need your help guys.

i have been reading on how to build your own Ubuntu Server 11.10, 12.xx, 13.04 x32/x64 - Auto Oscam/CCcam 2.1.3 Install tut

What you will Need:

1.. Any PC (Preferably form Pentium 4 up)

2.. Ubuntu Server 12 or 13 (x86 /amd-64-Bit)

3.. Blank DVD

4.. PuTTY

5.. WinSCP

6.. >>Updated<<2014-03-25 - cccam-oscam Ubuntu x32-x64.rar

Iam going to get a Omnikey 3121 smart card reader to read sly card

Connect pc to lan connection

Do i have to connect a satellite cable to pc/server - not read anything on this yet,thought id ask

Then my next question is about the Sly Card.

Can you still use a Sly card or have they stopped sports and movies and hd entitlements etc

i was thinking of using a old dreambox 500, or can we use a apk nowadays and watch on a android box/firestick ?

i am looking forward to to setting this up with you guys, and join in the fun of card sharing.

• Official Post

Can you still use a Sly card or have they stopped sports and movies and hd entitlements etc

Those channels are long gone, years in fact, with no sign of returning on satellite.

You`ve missed the boat minty. Very few people share anymore, its all about the £. They`d rather purchase a cheap subscription from a dodgy virgin media or IPTV provider, than share a real card.

Even if you got a European package or XXX card, you`d probably be sharing with pay servers who will hammer your card.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!