DM52xHD : OpenPLi 7.2Star 20200501 GSt 1.17.0.1

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,303 times. The last Post () by bakula.

• DM52xHD : OpenPLi 7.2Star 20200501 GSt 1.17.0.1 (Original)

openpli-enigma2-7.2Star-dm520_Original_GStreamer_1.17.0.1_20200501.rootfs.tar.xz

- OpenPLi 7.2Star by Japhar Team, May 1st 2020

- Python 2.7.13

- GStreamer 1.17.0.1

- EPGImport Built-in

- AC3+/DDP/EAC3 support

- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)

- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)

- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported

- IPTV Support with Built-in

1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster

100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)

- JAM 5.3 built-in (Plugins/Addons)

- Original Sim/Chip Required

- Support by Japhar Team

MEGA Original DM52xHD :

Code
    https://mega.nz/file/fmoRXaQC#i7gDemK-GPp34e9dxLImPb35d36wVKizGPOMC9KGboA

Info : You can also do online update thru the feeds without the need to reinstall the image.

• Image is not flash-able fortunately.

And bootloop.

• Image is not flash-able fortunately.

And bootloop.

It boots and works fine. This logs just checks the format of the image as if it was using DMM format that it doesnt as its an Open image.

Reflash your box, and remember that your flash memory must not be corrupted previously, so a factory image reflashing could help from the online repository via webif, as well as multiboot is not supported.

Emo

• I did already a original DM520 image. That image is working. Now I am trying the image openpli-enigma2-7.2Star-dm520_Original_GStreamer_1.17.0.1_20200327.rootfs.tar.xz

Same shit. Bootloop.

Put the box off with the switch and on, now it is booting. Pffffffffff

• For my image of view. I must always install an original image and than the PLI image? Or is it now possible to flash the latest?

No, it is not working nice. Green screens after rebooting. Going back to the 13-03 image. That is working.

• Okay, I had to try myself. First go back to original DM520 image. Just do simpel settings. Than install the latest image openpli-enigma2-7.2Star-dm520_Original_GStreamer_1.17.0.1_20200501.rootfs.tar.xz

After normal rebooting do the settings. Sometimes I get green screen with just set up the box. Had to switch off. Startup again and finished the setup. Now it is working. Finished setup and did some reboots. Only BackupSuite is not working but that was with the early versions also. I am fine with it :)

• Thanks Emo can you advise how I do that. I don't think I have ever flash that way. What I have done is tried to flash via the web browser http://dm520 uploaded the file and then when the box tried to boot I get a red light on the front of the box and no picture.

Many Thanks

Jaz

• Hello, sorry for this dumb question but how to flash these image on my friend original dreambox 525 combo & the Dvbt/2 is auto detected?:eye roll:

openpli-enigma2-7.2Star-dm520_Original_GStreamer_1.17.0.1_20200526.tar.xz

• Yes it works on sat and combo boxes, DM520HD as well as DM525HD, and DM520mini.

Just flash thru webif, that you activate pressing the frontpanel button when you turn on the box that will go red/blu, and when ready to go webif it will stay red.

Emo

• Yes it works on sat and combo boxes, DM520HD as well as DM525HD, and DM520mini.

Just flash thru webif, that you activate pressing the frontpanel button when you turn on the box that will go red/blu, and when ready to go webif it will stay red.

Emo

Yes it worked thank you...only a question: since i´ve changed the image i don´t have anymore LED red or blue on box..it is only me or ???

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!