Can't get Powervu to work without stream relay. Please Help!

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,771 times. The last Post () by TurboPirate.

• I am using the latest Openatv 6.4 and the latest Oscam Emu and I can't get it to display the Pvu channels without using stream relay. I can get it to work with Biss with no problem. Are you guys successful in getting it to work with out stream relay? If so what settings do I need to use. Also if I need to update the drivers how do you do it on this box? Thanks

• I installed Openvix and set up Oscam Emu. Still it only decodes Biss and gets a picture but still it decodes PVu but gives no picture. I am trying to find out if this box is possible to give picture on Pvu channel without using stream relay. Sure someone here has one and can verify? Thanks I have a Zgemma H7 using the same setup with no problems.

• Thanks! I just finished setting up the box and I can't get it work with stream relay... No picture.. Any suggestions? I am using OpenATV 6.4 with the latest Oscam Emu. Stream relay is turned on. The logs show the channels are clearing but box is outputting no picture.

• thanks yes I have tried streaming it and it sends no data. I am pretty good at setting these things up. I have it all set up to where it should be working but isn't. I'm sure there are some peeps here on the forum that use the SF4008.

• I figured it out. It seems the older firmware works with stream relay and the newer firmware doesn't. Looks like the kernel was updated with newer firmware that allows stream relay to not work. So I gave up on this box and will move on to a different brand. thank you for your replies

• I figured it out. It seems the older firmware works with stream relay and the newer firmware doesn't. Looks like the kernel was updated with newer firmware that allows stream relay to not work. So I gave up on this box and will move on to a different brand. thank you for your replies

Were you available of open powervu woth stream relay on octagon sf4008?

• When I remember how much I paid for this receiver and it doesn't open Power, I end up in the emergency room :concerned_disapproval:, and all other receivers open except this one, I'm sorry how much money and how much time I spent ... One great disgrace from the octagons

• there are a lot of expensive (in the past) receivers, which can't work powervu without stream relay...

an example is the oldest vu+ ultimo, which cost (in his "pick") arround 500+ euro (and the vu+ name behind this)..., i think all the xtrend models (8000 and 10000 also costs a lot), i don't know the latest gigablue models, but for sure the oldest models does not work...and many others...

• there is a way to stream relay I have done it with an old Clod I Box II, you need dream edit to change some numbers, add the m3u stream from the channel on webif then add the chennel with dreamedit as IPTV, channels with appear on the receiver as Favorite..............................................

There are no stupid questions, only stupid that don't ask. Author: Anonymous

Testing: Octagon SF8008 Twin, AXAS Twin His Plus, Cloud I Box II, FreeSat GTC, KI PRO, H96 MAX 4K UHD, FireTV Stick, Onn Stick

OCTAGON SF4008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p Wifi Multi-Stream Dual DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver.

Download OCTAGON SF4008 4K UHD Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!