Best enigma2 combo box 2022 - Or upgrade E2

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,167 times. The last Post () by Bau-Knecht.

• Hi,

Looking for advice on the best box to use for enigma2 iptv and Android netflix emby etc.

Current setup includes Osmio 4k, mutant HD51, firestick 4k for the android side.

Would be great to have both E2 and android in the same box but would be interested to read opinions on E2 upgrades from my current boxes that are suited to iptv.

Not overly interested in sat/cable tuners if that helps influence opinions

Thanks

• HI, DE,

I use Amiko A5 combo, double loading of Android 7 and Enigma2 ( boot image by cdcard).

Only Pure 2 6.2 supports it. Images Open ATV 6.2 and OpenSpa closed support since 08.2019

Amiko A5 ( Alien 5) is working good. The vendor finished support of a receiver in 2019

• HI, DE,

I use Amiko A5 combo, double loading of Android 7 and Enigma2 ( boot image by cdcard).

Only Pure 2 6.2 supports it. Images Open ATV 6.2 and OpenSpa closed support since 08.2019

Amiko A5 ( Alien 5) is working good. The vendor finished support of a receiver in 2019

How easy is it to switch between E2 and android and then back to E2?

Thanks

• Hi,

At inclusion the menu with the indication of loading Android and Enigma appears. You have to select on the panel TV the necessary loading. ( Image Enigma2 on cdcard). To pass from the loaded Pure2, OpenSpa, OpenATV, you have to reboot receiver and then you select the necessary loading on the lighting panel TV (transition time = load time).

Regards

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Best combo box? Or upgrade E2” to “Best enigma2 combo box 2022 - Or upgrade E2”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!