Settings problem in GigaBlue?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 378 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• I have a problem, when i install new version od this image,i have not a signal from 1 od 4 satelite (multiswitch, Astra 3a-23,5e). When i install old version, All is ok. Signal IS about 14dB. Where IS it a problem? What do you think? I have a problem whith All images without openpli. I have gigablue ue4k. Thanx

• Settings, I bet... As in, you did not dig in - where are the details, log, explanation of the procedure, what did you do precisely?

Unless there is a bug in the whole of OE-A? Possible but unlikely...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Even though I won settings but only I will give the search - no signal. As I say, the only image that is new works from openpli and that is, while good,but does not have all the features I need - youtubeTV

• Not sure I understand your points fully, m8 - sorry...

Plus, it seems to me you have a lot of reading to do, m8...

As for YouTube plugin: search for YouTube by Taapat on this forum.

As for PurE2 setup - see this section for detailed help in many, many ways...

On the other hand, try finding E-Channelizer for loading the settings and messing with them...

Ciefp's settings certainly do work - I use them every day, for years now, so this sounds a bit strange...

I wrote extensively on all those topics, in some detail, trying to leave no stone unturned, so anyone could do it...

Good luck!

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!