BT Sports extra channels?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 607 times. The last Post () by bodiddly.

• Now that the Bundesliga is back I was wanting to watch the games. I have BT Sports subscription. I have scanned for the BT Sports Extra channels and found them. But when I go into satellite services or new settings they don`t show. Anyone know why? I`m using Vu Ultimo 4k with latest Blackhole image.

Thanx in advance.

bo.

• I think I solved my problem. When I do a scan for the channels, they show as a set of numbers instead of the name of the channel. When I look in services or new for the channels they are not there. So I used my channel editor to see if they can be seen. There they are saved as type data not tv. So I changed the type to TV. They now show in my channel list, although I get service not found. This could be because BT are not broadcasting on there at the moment, I hope. Otherwise I am at a loss.

bo.

• Problem now sorted. When I scanned, I forgot the new scan also brought up the same channels with their correct names. I forgot to go further down the list to see if these were showing as type: data. Yes they were. Changed to type: tv. Now I see them and they are working.

bo.

OpenBh Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenBh Supported Models ~ Abcom PULSe 4K, Abcom PULSe 4k mini, Amiko Viper 4K V40, Edision OS Mini 4K, Edision OS Mio 4K Plus, Edision OS Nino Plus, Edision OS Nino Pro, Gigablue IP 4K, Gigablue Quad 4K, Gigablue​ Trio 4K, Gigablue UE 4K, Octagon SF8008 4K, Octagon SX988, Qviart Dual 4K, Uclan ustym 4K Pro, VU+ Zero, VU+ Solo 2, VU+ Solo SE, VU+ Solo SE V2, VU+ Solo 4K, VU+ Duo2 , VU+ Uno, VU+ Uno 4k, VU+ Uno 4k SE, VU+ Ultimo, VU+ Ultimo 4K, VU+ Duo 4K and VU+ Duo 4K SE, Zgemma H11S, Zgemma H7, Zgemma​ 8.2H, Zgemma H8 Twin SE.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!