Amiko Alien 2 STI 7162 IPTV freezes and unwatchable with Pure2 6.3

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,077 times. The last Post () by clever9971.

• I have recently installed Pure2 6.3 on my Amiko Alien 2 box and it runs fine in terms of watching Sat and Terrestrial TV but I also have IPTV and this is where things don't work so well!

I created the bouquet from the m3u list from my IPTV provider and now all the channels in that bouquet but when I tune to one of them they start but are slow and freeze and basically unwatchable but work fine on another newer box that I have.

So is there any way to make the iptv streams on the AA2 watchable?

• please i want backup for openpli image with wifi and favoris nilesat eutelsat 19 fo sh7162

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!