First and best release Dreamone Satlodge image

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,367 times. The last Post () by pat57.

• first release Satlodge image dreamone

First release Dreamone Satlodge image

3dcdc3458175b40086b8993a.jpg6d29072fb3972e79a90.png59744fec211d95.png00c5d5d1727ab9c203ee286b.pngf8ff7c.png2f166.png3540f57cf710a0a484cc7ed.png

hi all here

image from lat DMM image 20-05-2020

enigma2: 4.5.0r2

-front processer update

- faster processing for remote control passthrough via CEC
    - faster audio stop processing (little bit faster service changes)
    - lot changes for python3 compatibility
    - fixed creation of SC/AP files for recordings of scrambled services
    - let eMediaScanner do background metadata updates for recordings
    - better mediadatabase integration to prevent harddisc wakeup on show list of recordings
    - ServiceStream:
    - implement adaptive streaming, starting with the worst quality for DASH content
    - HBBTV:
    - fixed skipping forward/backward for DASH/HLS content (broken since migration to ServiceStream)
    - added support for replay function for "Das Erste" services
    (accessible via blue button ... hbbtv services ... replay)
    - skin_default_1080: use darker grey for "foregroundColorServiceNotAvail" in service list (now equals default skin)
    it is the image you been wait forremember this image although work very well work still in progress pleas test and tell as of any bug how we can improve it
    if you need help open a tread on chat section somebody will help you > here ( https://sat-lodge.it/forum/sat-lodge-image/chat-aa )
    you just need to do your normal config setting tuner
    if you want enable multi channel go to menu/setup/system/customize/ set enabled-multiple-bouquets to yes and save it
    set your password from password change to ( dreamone)
    then you are ready to send your cannel setting with dreambox editor or E-Channelizer remember set your password
    download your your plugin cam from the download panel put your config
    enable oscam press blue batton do a enigma restart now you are redy to go
    enjoy your satlodge team :quiet::thumbup:

Dowon load link

https://webplus.sat-lodge.it/i…dreamboxone.rootfs.tar.xz

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• FTP/Telnet/SSH/Putty not working

Emo

got the image on my dreamone work great

telnet with DCC and Putty working great mate tested this is a DMM original image is not a open image

thanks for testing

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• Getting errors when installing media portal from your panel, same with other admins where dependencies are needed. When I try to update via terminal I get this error:

• some plugins from the panel they not installable on dreamone

soon we will clear up the panel some plugins they haven't been tested

• nice but my digital map does not work on it

the oscam is on but don't take my card

Also with dcc I do not get into my box

mooi maar mijn digitale kaart nl werkt niet erop

de oscam lig aan maar neem mijn kaart niet

Ook met dcc geraakt ik niet in mijn box

Edited once, last by pat57 ().

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Enigma2 Images. Team Support from OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!