Openbox s9 not working

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 873 times. The last Post () by ms8.

• Hi, I've just bought an s9, I've attached it to my tv and the menu appear. I've checked hotbird as a satellite and started the search.
    Research was fine, but when I tried to go to channel list it freezed. I've restarted it by switch off the power and now there is only the led that says ON and nothing appear on the screen. What should I do?

• Hi, I've just bought an s9, I've attached it to my tv and the menu appear. I've checked hotbird as a satellite and started the search.
    Research was fine, but when I tried to go to channel list it freezed. I've restarted it by switch off the power and now there is only the led that says ON and nothing appear on the screen. What should I do?

Please give us more information about firmware.

Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall

• I don't know because I've not changed the firmware. I've unboxes it and checked if it was original and it was. Then I've did the research of channel and it seem's all ok. After that I exit from the menu and it got stucked. I've rebooted but there is only the led with the word "ON" green and nothing else appear on the tv.

It appears that when I disconnect it from the power for a while then it restart. But If I shut it down or try to reboot it is again stuch with the "ON" Led.
    I've changed the firmware, but it doesn't change. I think it is a faulty bootloader. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

• It appears that when I disconnect it from the power for a while then it restart. But If I shut it down or try to reboot it is again stuch with the "ON" Led.
    I've changed the firmware, but it doesn't change. I think it is a faulty bootloader. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Here are the files you need to restore your box:

Erom Repair - With Repair File HDS2_CMT_ENG.ABS.rar

Good luck.

• I've tried it and first time it worked. But when I reboot the decoder it is again stuck with the ON on the display. It is random, sometimes when I power it off and restart it after a little while it work and sometimes not. What could be the problem?

• is work for me ,,,,,,,,,,,,when i load abs file with all chunk,,,,,i abort to load at 60 prcent sd ram ,,,by the rear switch......
    after 1 min i open switch ,,,,ON led appear ,,,don t touch ...,30 sec later is reboot........

ms8

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!