Praise be to Air Digital/Zgemma!!!

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 229 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• This is post by ruspi who is a friend of mine. He posted it here: POHVALA KOMPANIJI AIRDIGITAL- ZGEMMA! but in Serbo-Croat. This is a quick online translation, with minor editing done by me, since he speaks no English...

"I would like to thank ZGEMMA for the incredible kindness and understanding. I am very pleasantly surprised. What is it about? The story goes like this...

I once recommended to my friend to buy a Zgemma H7. The order went through my son who lives in Germany and it was ordered on EBAY, given that my friend lives in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

When it arrived, we set up everything it needed and my friend was delighted. After about a month some problems started to appear. It would simply freeze and not respond to the remote. Of course, the only solution was to disconnect it from the power. However, after the restart, the receiver did not boot at all. We had to wait for 5-10 minutes for it to work and then it worked for a short time and then again - the same problem. We tried a couple of things that they advised us, but none of it worked. Of course it was under warranty but in its long and complicated journey 'till it reached my friend - the receipt disappeared (because my son threw it away :) ).

Anyway, I decided to at least try to follow this up with Zgemma's customer service, so I contacted one of my friends whom most of you know well and I explained to him what the matter is and the whole situation. He told me that he was cooperating with them and that he would explain everything to them as I told him and that he would let me know. Honestly, I thought there will be none of those happy endings we see in movies...

However, after a few days he called me and said that he talked to the owner of the company and that she said without any hesitation that she would send a new H7s - without me returning this broken one - and all at their expense!

Again, I was thinking there will be none of that, but I thought I should try, seeing as I have nothing to lose.

At that time the COVID19 pandemic started, so I didn't even think about it any more. I already forgot about it and - I don't know, let's say it's been about a month since that conversation - my son calls and tells me that "despite the pandemic was in full swing, the box arrived yesterday"!

The new, fully working Zgemma H7S was handed over to my friend a couple of days ago and I should immediately point out that it works like a Swiss watch with PurE2 6.5. i still warmly recommend this box because as we know nothing is perfect, errors can happen - but it is crucial that the manufacturer is open minded and highly responsible and agreed to solve the problem by replacing the device.

So, I can only say this: all credit for this superb handling of the unfortunate HW problem goes to Air Digital Zgemma company. I wish them a lot of continued success in the business...

P.S. I will also tell you the name of a friend without whom I would not have succeeded because my knowledge of English is very poor: this is our esteemed colleague gorski - so I thank him, too.

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• All I can say is that I simply re-told the problem, as it was told to me. ;)

All credit goes to the superb young lady, Ms Yanmei Dai, whom I have nothing but the highest respect for! :)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!