DM820HD : OpenPLi 7.2Star 20200526 GSt 1.17.0.1 (Original)

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,031 times. The last Post () by emosim.

• DM820HD : OpenPLi 7.2Star 20200526 GSt 1.17.0.1 (Original)

openpli-enigma2-7.2Star-dm820_Original_GStreamer_1.17.0.1_20200526.rootfs.tar.xz

- OpenPLi 7.2star by Japhar Team, May 26th 2020

- Python 2.7.13

- GStreamer 1.17.0.1

- EPGImport Built-in

- AC3+/DDP/EAC3 support

- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)

- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)

- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported

- IPTV Support with Built-in

1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster

100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)

- JAM 5.3 built-in (Plugins/Addons)

- Original Sim/Chip Required

- Support by Japhar Team

MEGA Original DM820HD :

Code
    https://mega.nz/file/0A0XlDJR#0UoXGj8uuFXUJJO2eFvrnkc8j9Q6ssLA0ph6NcGUPSE

Info : You can also do online update thru the feeds without the need to reinstall the image.

• enigma2_crash_1591052602.logHave you read the complete attached Aero file to your DreamWorks without SCART?

The screen remains black and the front screen stops the yellow line in the middle. There is a problem with the image. Please review it. Please read the full error file.

I give the file to the friend toysoft who built it and knows where the error is

• Working good also here, I reflashed the image into the DM820HD internal Flash, and no problem here.

Yes, definitely a problem in your installation, as well as you seen we noted there is "NO SCART" in the box and in your log there is quoted scart... very very strange, perhaps you imported a settings that was corrupted or not compatible with the DM820HD hardware.

Emo

• I asked my brother and friend Atef to do the experiment until I make sure the experiment is from more than one device, so I made a recovery online for my device, sorry again my friend

Finally the image has been installed, but there is a note when installing

Code
    Warning: Could not read CA!
    Warning: Please consider updating your rescue loader!
    /usr/sbin/flash-ssbl: line 23: stat: not found
    sh: bad number
    Fatal: Boot image is too big
    Fatal: Failed to run dreambox-secondstage.postinst
    [*] Unmounting '/mnt'
    umount: can't umount /mnt: Device or resource busy

I don’t know why

Secondly for Zoneinfo

Not all European countries are only four

Other than that the picture is excellent and accepts the update

006469da2999871a70f.png1d889124.jpg

• The boxes with the new loader from the DM820 and after are checking the format of the image loaded compared to the DMM images, all open images (OpenPLi, OpenATV etc) will give the same warnings on their format, because these images are Open and not DMM.

I am surprised you didnt seen that on images you post you have exactly the same thing happening... because all Open images have the Open format and not DMM and will naturally wake up such format/structural image warning.

For the clock use Generic and CET if you are in Europe, it works great.

Emo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!