Cheapest VU+ Duo

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,993 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• Hi all, I am looking for a new reciever, i would like to be able to record one channel while watching another, must have 7 day EPG, USB port, Record option, and i am also wanting to share my sly uk card with a few friends, i was told about the VU+ Duo and i had a look and was impressed. I just have a few small questions that i need answered before i spend the money on one.

1) Are the clones any good. Are they Safe and are they reliable as a server?

2) Where can i get an Official VU+ Duo at the best price?

3) Is there any other recievers capable of doing what i need at a lower cost?

Any help much appreciated.

• Thanks mrgmx. I am working on setting up a pc server now but it's proving a lot more difficult than i expected. I have been using windows all my life and linux ubuntu seems foreign to me.

• if your looking for a cheap small factor pc to act as a server look here.

Code
    [url=http://www.bigpockets.co.uk/cat.php?search=Refurb+%2F+Used+PCs]Refurb / Used PCs, Used Laptops, Refurbished Laptops, Ink, Blank Media, CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, Dual Layer, Media Players, DVD Cases, Epson, HP, Canon, Cartridges, Free Delivery[/url]

i have bought many many things from them for almost 15 years so can highly recommend them.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!