PurE2 Dreambox - is it clone friendly?

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 713 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• Hello

I'm quite interested in testing these images but I'm having some questions

I have a SIM2 dm800se so this means that I can't install directly the pure2 image. There are some old backups, but I don't like to install images from unofficial sources.

On some images, the patching process is simple: flash the non-patched image and without rebooting, flash the patched second loader. On first boot, replace the tuner driver with one that is compatible.

Does this image require any other kind of patching for DMM clones? For example, is it any kernel or enigma2 TPM security implemented?

Also, does purE2 uses a CA PMT server (just like openpli) instead of the tradicional and slower camd.socket?

Thank you for your time!

• emosim - 4 u, m8...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• For which clone box model are you searching the PurE2 image from delfi ?

Emo

• SIM2 dm800se

It's more about method of patching you could help with, I thought... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• I agree...

• Don't get me wrong, this box had the ferrari sim and, 5 years ago, I've replaced it with a sim2.10 from a random aliexpress seller really cheap, just to support OE2.0 But now, there are cheap boxes with much better capable hardware for the cost of 3 japhar sims. I'm just trying to get the most of my clone before it dies on me or gets totally obsolete

• Don't get me wrong, this box had the ferrari sim and, 5 years ago, I've replaced it with a sim2.10 from a random aliexpress seller really cheap, just to support OE2.0 But now, there are cheap boxes with much better capable hardware for the cost of 3 japhar sims. I'm just trying to get the most of my clone before it dies on me or gets totally obsolete

Sure, up to you.

Eno

• Image from delfi. :)

• Ha, I didn't even notice this...

The PurE2 images are from Delfi, yes - but also Terrajoe and Franc, make no mistake there... ;)

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!