Dreamone and Lcn DTT (italian)

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 535 times. The last Post () by Lululla.

• i am trying to solve a problem on dreambox dream one

I have this plugin, LCN, should order the Italian digital terrestrial channels in the bouquet of the same name.

But I have an error: it doesn't read the lamedb well.

I think it is known that you cannot use an lcn on dreamboxes, I tried isetting and other plugins, but there is no way to sort. Even with different images it is always the same problem

In addition, the search is performed by the dreamone on Dtt but does not completely save all the channels, and compiles the lamedb file incorrectly.

Has anyone had experience with this or are they aware of this problem?

thanks all

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver.

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!