Skysat V10 Plus that does not get the Biss key anymore

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 379 times. The last Post () by bellman.

• Hi all

I have a Skysat V10 Plus satellite box that get the BISS key automatically but it has stopped getting the biss key anymore. Yes I only purchaser the SkysatV10 plus 5 weeks ago but I notice this box has been around since 2017. I have checked the internet connection and that ok and I know another person that has a Skysat S2020 and its the same.

Do you know of any other Sat Box that does Auto BISS that it still works on Auto Biss.

thanks

• Hi all

I have a Skysat V10 Plus satellite box that get the BISS key automatically but it has stopped getting the biss key anymore. Yes I only purchaser the SkysatV10 plus 5 weeks ago but I notice this box has been around since 2017. I have checked the internet connection and that ok and I know another person that has a Skysat S2020 and its the same.

Do you know of any other Sat Box that does Auto BISS that it still works on Auto Biss.

thanks

Yea you are correct the auto biss server non longer works for there boxes I have a s2020 send me a private message and i will give you a name of a box that does work with auto biss.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!