Remote channel stream converter problem

There are 49 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,602 times. The last Post () by Settings21.

• Official Post

Also remeber to activate "Allow multiple boquets" in the Client box general settings before using RCSC

• Hello everyone, my question is: why do I only see channels on the same Tp? Where am I wrong ? How can I show all channels {independently of each other} without putting Stb on standby? Thanks in advance and I hope to receive a little help from you.

• Hello everyone, my question is: why do I only see channels on the same Tp? Where am I wrong ? How can I show all channels {independently of each other} without putting Stb on standby? Thanks in advance and I hope to receive a little help from you.

i presume the other box is a single tuner? its just like recording ie only those on the same TP, or box on standby

• Hi pauldb, Master stb has 2 tuners, Slave stb has 1 tuner. So, Master stb {Edition os mio plus 4k}, slave stb {Octagon SF8008 4k}. The settings in master stb are as follows: [Tuner 1] Dvb-s2x, Diseqc 1.1, 8 lnb. [Tuner2] Dvbs2 nothing connected. The settings in slave stb are the same as in master. {Diseqc 1.1, 8 lnb} I managed to connect the remote channel stream converter, I managed to load all the bouquets I was interested in and it works. The problem is that I don't see the channels separately, individually from stb to stb. Example: if I look at a channel [dazn1 bar stb master] I also see [dazn1 bar stb slave], the problem occurs when I change the channel. If I change the channel on stb master I can no longer see dazn1 bar on stb slave. Instead, I see all the channels on that Tp. I hope I expressed myself well. Thank you!

• Official Post

Your Tuner 2 needs to be connected also for this to work without putting Master STB in standby.

Tuner 1 is in use and can only share the TP you are watching. Tuner2 is not connected and therfore have no signal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• thanks for the reply seagen. does that mean I have to pull another cable from dish to 2 tuner on master stb? if so, I don't think it's possible, I only have one cable, it already makes diseqc on the dvb-s2x tuner. I don't think I can split a single cable into 2 tuners, the frequencies will be divided as well. anyway, thanks again.

• Ciao ragazzi, riprendo questa discussione perché ho un problema con il convertitore di flusso sia se scarico i bouquet dal plugin sia dal generatore per pc… premetto che utilizzo vu solo4k openpli 9.0 ma ho provato anche la 7 e la 8. In pratica una volta che ho scaricato i bouquet che vengono trasmessi, se apro il primo canale si vede senza problemi, quando vado a ricambiare canale non ho più visione, se ricambio ancora si rivede… diciamo che fa uno si e uno no.. secondo voi sa cosa dipende?! (Blackhole 3.0.8 non ha questo problema). Grazie.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!