Subtitle loading in Kodi

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 567 times. The last Post () by midozalouk.

• Hello ;

i have a problem with subtitle loading i kodi 18.7

i use kodi as dlna and upnp server so i can cast movies to the kodi

the problem is the subtitle , i cant load any subtitle either by browsig or by download

the subtitle needs to be in the same folder which i impossible as i am using castig

are there any soultion available

M.O

• If you get it on your box - it should be ON wherever you are casting... What's the problem?

And what kind of "thinking" is this - no info re. your image, what you are doing, procedures you are using etc. etc.

Shall we use our crystal ball to get all the relevant info?!?

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• If you get it on your box - it should be ON wherever you are casting... What's the problem?

And what kind of "thinking" is this - no info re. your image, what you are doing, procedures you are using etc. etc.

Shall we use our crystal ball to get all the relevant info?!?

Although your sarcastic tone ad you didnt add any help

i will explain again

if the subtitle are not preset in the same folder of the movie

it wont work

eve if i tried to download the subtitle from the plugin

the imgae is puer2 in zgemma h9t

• My "sarcastic" tone is not "sarcastic" and it is not a "tone" - it's experience of tens and tens of thousands of messages where people want help but they do not give even the minimal details! MINIMAL FACTS!!!! And I have to deal with it.... somehow... So, I write a STICKY asking users to include ALL THE RELEVANT DETAILS, including - where possible - LOGS but... oh, no....

So, can you be more, much more detailed, so we can see exactly what you are doing and then see if there may be a solution...?

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Ok

Just try to cast a video to kodi

Then download subtitle to it

Will it work?

I am using kodi 18.7

Pure2 6.5

Zgemma h9 twin

I live in Egypt and love liverpool FC from 2001

I think firmnio is a very good player

Any needed info?

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!